How long to train MT before going to Thailand?

Kenjamito

Freakin Covid
@Blue
Reaction score
I want to travel abroad, and MT seems like it has lots of fun training opportunities abroad. If I have already been boxing off and on for 4 years, what amount of training would you guys prior to leaving for Thailand to get the most out of the experience?

Steps towards not accomplishing your goals;

Step 1: set prerequisites before you can start.

Doesn't matter...you going there to learn. Just work on your cardio before you go.

Doesn't matter...you going there to learn. Just work on your cardio before you go.

yup. doesn't matter how long you've been doing muay thai, it matters much more, in my experience in thailand, that your level of cardio is way more important. the better you can keep up with the trainer the more you'll get out of it and the more they will likely be willing to show you.

yup. doesn't matter how long you've been doing muay thai, it matters much more, in my experience in thailand, that your level of cardio is way more important. the better you can keep up with the trainer the more you'll get out of it and the more they will likely be willing to show you.

Like Dat said, if you have the cardio to keep up then you will learn plenty. It might actually be better if you're more inexperienced because you will take less time to undo poor technique you learned back home............as long as you attend a good gym in Thailand.

Just let them know you are a beginner

I train in thailand now. If you need info p.m me.

Back