How long till Mike Perry gets his first title shot?

He just won his last 2 earning POTN both times, Jouban on the other hand.....
He hasn't faced any high level guys yet. Let's see how he does against a top 10 guy.
Jouban is good fighter, well rounded but not a world beater, and he took Perry to school.

That says just as much about Perry.

And his last fight was a small lightweight they pulled from some regional circuit on 3 days notice.

He needs a while to work his way up the ladder. Let him become more well-rounded. He already has black belt hands. The sky could be the limit for him. #HEADCLEANOFF !!!

Probably never but we'll see,he's making decent improvements and has the power to beat guys that are much better than him technically,the great equalizer.He also has the charisma and fan friendly style to get an underserved shot since the UFC is how it is these days which obviously improves his chances of getting a shot greatly.

Charisma? He has the charisma of dog shit on your shoe.

I dont see him contending for a title ever. He'll have a Leben-like career or exciting KOs and beatdown losses of his own.

I say 1 to 2 fights max. That black dude at 170 better be ready for the GOAT.

First win was Ellenberger, only two wins in nine fights are the now 0-6 Koscheck and 1-5 Matt Brown.

Second was random unsigned 155er on three days notice.

Nobody is saying he sucks but he hasn't beaten anyone as good or better than Jouban to distance himself from that loss. Alan losing after that makes Perry look worse, not better.

He is probably two wins away.
Which is not good for him. He is not ready for that level yet.
That's what people said about No Love. I honestly believe Mike is the next man to hold the WW title.

I think he needs to avenge the loss to Alan "Zoolander" Jouban, first. Getting beat up by a male model in public is embarrassing.
Losing a decision to another professional fighter that is good looking is embarrassing? You sound ugly.

Back