How long till Darren Till becomes p4p #1

I will bet my first born that he never is P4P number 1.

I know the hype is there for Darren, but there are many fighters that are very hyped right now wether its granted or not.

Ngannou, Omalley, Adensaya etc

However, i think Darren separates from the pack.... as the best of them all.

Recently, i started a thread talking about how Dana will pamper Darren just like he did with Connor, and that Darren doesnt have a fight scheduled because Dana will hook him up big time when the chance presents itself... And to my surprise i find this like 3 days later

In a recent video, as Usman complained about Dana not giving him top contenders, Usman revealed that Dana had told Him that "HE HAS SPECIAL PLANS FOR DARREN". Usman said, "what plans does Dana have for Darren that he doesnt have for me?".

He will be pampered and he is top p4p material.

In around 1 year, Darren cracks the p4p top 10.

In less than 2 years he will be #1 p4p
He can’t make weight consistently, he has no future at 170

Oh hell ya I’m right with ya he’s gonna be up there in the P4P... just hope he can make weight I’m nervous 6 weeks notice isn’t much had like 8-10 weeks for his wonderboy fight and didn’t even come close and he’ll have to be 170 on the dot

If by Darren Till you mean Zabit, then we can have a conversation.

No clue, but given how hard and fast they've pushed him and the number of question marks about him I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up being the next Dan Hardy.

<36>

Till can't even make fucking weight half the time. Israel Adesanya is a much, much more complete striker and fighter than Till btw.

It's no secret that Till is being protected by Dana / the UFC and only gets favorable match-ups.

Everyone knows that Usman would dominate Till.

Never. He might be a champion some day but he'll never be the p4p.

If he stays in WW he should face Usman and it will be very difficult to get the W.
Maybe a more difficult fight than with Woodley.

I see Till having good or even better chances in MW.

Let him first get a title then defend a couple of times, then we can talk about p4p Status.

How many times has Till missed weight? I thought it was only once?

He's very marketable, so I understand why UFC is pushing him. He also just best wonderboy, so it's not like he doesn't have any big wins under his belt

Woodley will end the new great white hope in Till and will ruin the UFC's plans again.

I know the hype is there for Darren, but there are many fighters that are very hyped right now wether its granted or not.

Recently, i started a thread talking about how Dana will pamper Darren just like he did with Connor, and that Darren doesnt have a fight scheduled because Dana will hook him up big time when the chance presents itself... And to my surprise i find this like 3 days later

In a recent video, as Usman complained about Dana not giving him top contenders, Usman revealed that Dana had told Him that "HE HAS SPECIAL PLANS FOR DARREN". Usman said, "what plans does Dana have for Darren that he doesnt have for me?".

Kinda hard to do when fighting smaller men every time.

He's #2 behind Romero in the missed-pound for pound division

How long till you get banned?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back