How long does Anik follow this sport?

Tasar

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Cause I heard him say Julian Marquez knocked out Matt "Hey-Mill".

I've long tuned that guy out.

Why would he follow the sport? He only commentates it. Just a job for him.

I did love him running away with the microphone from Ponzi last night, I was cracking up.

Goldie was in the UFC for 20 years and it was still 50/50 whether or not he'd say someones name right.

Goldie was in the UFC for 20 years and it was still 50/50 whether or not he'd say someones name right.
I love Goldie. But he was so dumb it seemed like he was just trolling us lol

At least he's better than Todd "Ta...Ta-Tazooshi Sah Kooo Rabba" Grisham.

Matt Hay-Mill is the greatest of all time. Only man to beat Jon Jones..

I was like WTH lol,guys shit but tbh he doesn't actually bother me,I would certainly rather someone else though.

I swear I heard DC say Mark Perry at one point and Heaven knows what nonsense Tito would misspeak while mic'd, so I wouldn't read into pronunciation too much.

I can tune him out when I am drunk and high but this fucker missprounouces names (especially older ones) all the time. It's like your fucking homeroom teacher calling everyone's name on the first fucking day of school with him

Well he has been working in MMA for around 12 years. He was a panelist on ESPN's web series MMA Live before the Fox deal I remember watching it online around 2009 and had a weekely MMA radio show on ESPN from 2006-2008. He was actually really good in that position. He's not the best PBP guy, but he's far from horrible. I never understood why people are so critical about the commentary around here.

I swear I heard DC say Mark Perry at one point and Heaven knows what nonsense Tito would misspeak while mic'd, so I wouldn't read into pronunciation too much.

I thought I had heard Matt Perry a few times during the broadcast.

S5t8nv7.gif

he's actually known to usually have perfect pronunciation of hard to say names ,like russians ,chechens etc... so an occasional slip up happens

Back