How Long Before Jones Gets In Trouble Again?

There's a countdown timer or something like that for Jon Jones. I think Google Play has an app for that.

Addiction is a tough disease once drugs and alcohol change your brain. I hope he can maintain abstinence and be the GOAT. The dude has issues, hope he keeps working on them instead of doping himself up.

Ok mr Mandela. Here i am thinking people watch sports to be entertained. Why do u care what he did? He's entertaining to watch in the cage, that's where it stops for me.

Maybe it's your mom or sister that's driving or walking down the street when he plows into them because he's drunk as fuck or high as a kite?

in school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. in life, you're given a test that (hopefully) teaches you a lesson. based on not learning from the previous dui, i'd say one year.

Well, I did say he'd get in trouble again under 2 years.

My prediction is Jones will violate his probation by the the first quarter of 2017.

Of course everyone makes mistakes in their personal and professional life, yet looking at Jon Jones' pattern of behavior, I'm convinced he gets in trouble within 2 years. I don't believe his speech of contrition and it's just damage control towards his image and to the UFC.
How long do you give him before he gets into trouble again, either or out of the cage?

My last thread about how long it'll be before Jones fucks up again was wastelanded by Petey. This thread was prophetic as he didn't even last a year, between the drag racing and PED violation. The guy is his own worst enemy.

The party of all parties is coming for Jones. HUGE yayo bender, filled with viagara, hookers, amyl nitrate, oxycontin, Adderall, Jack Daniels, weed, Grey Goose, Black and Milds, Kool cigarettes, King Cobra, McDonalds, KFC, and Krispy Kreme donuts. Dude will(allegedly) go off the rails in my opinion.

Back