How likely is it that WME/UFC offered Cyborg more money to re sign than Moose, Rory, Bader combined?

it's more likely that those fighters just had better sponsor money to make than cyborg. reebok ain't feeding nobody.

Well, there is a reason they don't put her on free TV, unless I'm mistaken. She has a natural curiosity/fascination about her, and she generates interest. I'd liken her to being a female version of GGG/Kovalev. Hardcore love her fighting style, some hardcore hater her cheating ways, and constant complaining, and she has a freakish look to her that just draws eyes to her.

More people probably know who Cyborg is than all those guys combined, to be honest.

no way....Rory vs Lawler I was on a GSP card part II was the co-main of a Mcgregor card.....

Rory is known....Hes way more well-known than Cyborg....

He was in the UFC since he was a kid.....

Well, there is a reason they don't put her on free TV, unless I'm mistaken. She has a natural curiosity/fascination about her, and she generates interest. I'd liken her to being a female version of GGG/Kovalev. Hardcore love her fighting style, some hardcore hater her cheating ways, and constant complaining, and she has a freakish look to her that just draws eyes to her.
she's a rare individual, a real bad bitch and that is something a promotion can sell.

Bu bu but Cyborg isn't a draw
Bu bu but 145 Is a useless division
Bu bu but Cyborg is a cheat
Bu bu but Cyborg is overrated
Bu bu but They should just cut Cyborg

<2>

She is a draw.

145 is a useless division.

She is a cheat.

She is talented but hard to evaluate because her competition is physically much smaller than her and generally pretty poor.

No reason to cut her unless she pops again or starts losing regularly.

Oh I'm sure of it; well when you account for conversions between currencies, and genders.

she got screwed for years and years... good for her exercising her leverage

Back