How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

Our economy is no longer consumer driven supply and demand. The demand is planned out and controlled, and the power of the consumer is not what it once was.

thats some incredible foresight and power they have. maybe a communist centrally planned state could work after all?

we know that most people will not view media that they do not agree with though. there's several studies showing this. so the notion that the masses can be brainwashed by the shadowy elites might not even be a needed explanation. if CNN knows their consumers will likely want stories about trump being evil and putting immigrant kids in cages, then thats what pays the bills. if Fox knows that their consumers will like stories about obama's war on christmas, then thats what theyll play. you dont really need anything more complex than that to explain what is going on with our media.

You think kids that may or may not be with their families should be locked in jails together? What could go wrong

When the calling card for unacomptied minors to flood the border nobody said shit. You people get played like fools

cool. i was just asking a legitimate question. i havent really been keeping up with this shitstorm in the news.

You think kids that may or may not be with their families should be locked in jails together? What could go wrong

When the calling card for unacomptied minors to flood the border nobody said shit. You people get played like fools

You poor unfortunate soul.

Illegal immigration from central america through the southern border has been declining for years. It isn't the problem that Donnie Moscow sold you. Illegal entry isn't presently damaging our economy or our security. In fact just the opposite, harsher state laws have actually damaged the agriculture industry in many states that were relying on undocumented labor.

You poor unfortunate soul.

Illegal immigration from central america through the southern border has been declining for years. It isn't the problem that Donnie Moscow sold you. Illegal entry isn't presently damaging our economy or our security. In fact just the opposite, harsher state laws have actually damaged the agriculture industry in many states that were relying on undocumented labor.
It was up 50,000 last month...in Texas alone

Did anyone else see the "Protect Your Family" advertisement directly under the OP? Ironic as fuck.

As I said before. Sobbing children being yanked from their parents to be put in cages should pull at your heartstrings. The lengths you guys will go through to justify such an abhorrent policy is insane.

His thread is dead on the republican donors want this as much as the democrats do

month lol

immigration isnt something you can really judge on a month by month basis, kinda like climate. numbers for one month, in a single state, could just be chance. like flipping a coin 100 times. you might get tails 10 times in a row, but that really wont mean shit.

we have a net-out migration with central america right now, and have for years.

Delete double post

Last edited:
I think it all depends on how many people can relate.

IE: Family Court, Custody Issues, CPS

We have plenty of government entities destroying what remains of the nuclear family, wont be long till they get noticed and taken to task for it and the hand they had in the pussification of american males and the thuggery running our cities, streets, backroads and trailer parks.

They are the real enemy to the american way.

Sauce?

Here's the overall data:

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/the-stats-on-border-apprehensions/

Let’s look at those numbers in a broader context. We’ll begin by comparing the latest monthly figure for apprehensions at the Southwest border in March with previous years dating to fiscal year 2000.

During that time, border apprehensions were at their highest in March 2000, with 220,063 people captured at the Southwest border. The numbers for March have fluctuated a bit, but have been on a general downward trend since 2006.

We can look at the yearly totals — by fiscal year — going all the way back to 1960. Those figures show a peak of 1,643,679 apprehensions in fiscal 2000, with a similar high in 1986. Again, there has been fluctuation since 2000, but a general downward trend since the mid-2000s.

In fiscal 2016, President Barack Obama’s last full fiscal year in office, total apprehensions on the Southwest border were 408,870. That number went down to 303,916 for fiscal 2017. Compared with the peak of 1.6 million in 2000, that’s an 82 percent drop.

You've been lied to in order to make you angry at brown people so that you'd be more likely to support or at least tolerate racist unAmerican activity from our executive branch.

Illegal immigration isn't getting worse in the US. It's declining.

I'm not saying the border does not need security, but you have been sold a false bill of goods.

Sauce?

Here's the overall data:

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/the-stats-on-border-apprehensions/

Let’s look at those numbers in a broader context. We’ll begin by comparing the latest monthly figure for apprehensions at the Southwest border in March with previous years dating to fiscal year 2000.

During that time, border apprehensions were at their highest in March 2000, with 220,063 people captured at the Southwest border. The numbers for March have fluctuated a bit, but have been on a general downward trend since 2006.

We can look at the yearly totals — by fiscal year — going all the way back to 1960. Those figures show a peak of 1,643,679 apprehensions in fiscal 2000, with a similar high in 1986. Again, there has been fluctuation since 2000, but a general downward trend since the mid-2000s.

In fiscal 2016, President Barack Obama’s last full fiscal year in office, total apprehensions on the Southwest border were 408,870. That number went down to 303,916 for fiscal 2017. Compared with the peak of 1.6 million in 2000, that’s an 82 percent drop.

Factcheck? is snopes offline

https://www.google.com/search?q=ill...ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#ip=1

It’s up...by the month, by the way so is the OTM (other than Mexican)

but the trend is a net-out migration. you can say "well 75 people moved to my town today so we have a wave of immigration taking place." that would be stupid thought right? for the next year you might have 0 immigrants. so looking at such short periods of time with immigration is silly.

and yea, there are immigrants other than mexican. so if you're truly interested, google "net migration x country." its not hard.

This should not glorify him, it should give him no victory, no standing, no respect, no platform- it should only make him whole.

I am uncomfortable bestowing full human dignity on any Muslim.

Illegal immigration is good for business by driving down wages. It's a raw deal for the illegal immigrants themselves, and the worst deal for legal citizens.

But no politician wants to go after businesses for hiring illegals. Probably because either their investments or political platforms rely on the presence of illegals.

There is some strong push in media about illegals especially the kids to get people to think more with emotions. Every time I fly
On a plane and some of the news headlines from BBC I see it lines up with CNN and others. Today 3 different headlines I saw while it scrolled.
“ Texas cops abuses migrant girl and mother”
“Border patrol high speed chase kills 5 undocumented immigrants”
“Undocumented child’s cry can be heard at detection places “
Is it a big deal they want to flood everyone with the stories in MSM not so much, but people will fall for it and become softer on illegal immigration.

Back