How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

I'll do what I usually do with proclamations of victory on the internet: chuckle at a stupid opinion and move on.
Are you referring to the SPLC's stupid opinion that Nawaz was an anti-Muslim extremist? Because that was stupid and wrong enough that they apologized and paid out for it.

Those guys at the SPLC have lost their way. They defame their betters.

My mistake. The SPLC's statements about Nawaz for which they paid him a handsome settlement seemed like the most obvious choice for stupid opinion in this thread.

Any group pretending hate and bigotry isn't inherently present in the religion of Islam isn't seriously addressing an issue. In the same respect, anyone proclaiming great victory over ideology in the realm of the internet, isn't living in reality.

Any group pretending hate and bigotry isn't inherently present in the religion of Islam isn't seriously addressing an issue. In the same respect, anyone proclaiming great victory over ideology in the realm of the internet, isn't living in reality.
Lol, what?

No one is declaring victory over an ideology. Nawaz is declaring victory over a bigoted group that makes its living accusing others of bigotry.

Repeat the thread title for me again.
You got derailed by the title? Lol.

A better title would be Maajid Nawaz declares victory over regressive left-wing group, but it's an easy adjustment to make when reviewing the OP.

Very unlikely. Mostly because anyone with critical thinking skills can determine that this isn't Trumps fault. Decades of using immigration as political strategy at home has led to these policies.

And the non left doesnt trust the media at all, that coupled with how obviously misleading and sensationalized the journalism is I'd say we have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully within a year or two we're filling all those FEMA camps with leftists.

itll be Jade Helm all over again

You got derailed by the title? Lol.

No, I accurately described it when responding to the OP.

Would you like to try and tell me how the title isn't a declaration of victory by one person over an entire ideology? That might help me understand how my characterization was actually me "getting derailed by the title"...

A better title would be Maajid Nawaz declares victory over regressive left-wing group

Are you saying the thread title was worded poorly? You sure? Because you've been telling me it's fine and I just got "derailed" by it.

but it's an easy adjustment to make when reviewing the OP.

Yes, just like "A pundit shared an opinion on a common belief" would be an 'easy adjustment to make' in a thread titled "LIBERALS BTFO AGAIN!!!! Hannity EVISCERATES the ENTIRE LEFT!!!!".

As is, it'd be a stupid thread with an intentionally sensationalized headline, that in no way invites people to partake in a civil, reasonable discussion on the matter. You getting it yet?

What's scary is if they can do this immigrant families; what is stopping them from doing it to another group of people?

Yes, just like "A pundit shared an opinion on a common belief" would be an 'easy adjustment to make' in a thread titled "LIBERALS BTFO AGAIN!!!! Hannity EVISCERATES the ENTIRE LEFT!!!!".

As is, it'd be a stupid thread with an intentionally sensationalized headline, that in no way invites people to partake in a civil, reasonable discussion on the matter. You getting it yet?
Wow you would dump a thread just because the title hurt your sensibilities and it would trigger someone not to be able to converse because they are literally shaking too much.

Man, you must be a hit at parties. War Room thread (entire forum) is not some high-brow mainstream place where people expect very high standards, and be careful not to offend anyone, trying to dump for any perceived irregularity, some are even just the same clickbait titles the news articles post themselves. Priorities though.

“Trump is obviously trying to deter another Kenyan from ever becoming President of The United States of America! Dur, MAGA!”

-Signed Homer Simpson

7X6FsQ.png

The borders are being specifically over run by these people.

They are told what to say and highly coached.

It's to disrupt and overwhelm the border

If liberals did not look the other way so long, ignored rules for so long, this would have never happened

To be fair, Reagan and Bush Jr were terrible at immigration.

Wow you would dump a thread just because the title hurt your sensibilities and it would trigger someone not to be able to converse because they are literally shaking too much.

No, I’d dump it if the thread titled portrayed someone with no intentions of a reasonable, respectful dialogue. Even if, like in this case, I agreed with the principled stances related to the topic.

In other words, fuck needless and polarizing sensationalism.

Man, you must be a hit at parties.

I dont know what parties you go to, but if these topics come up, they must be some terrible fucking parties.

War Room thread (entire forum) is not some high-brow mainstream place where people expect very high standards,

I have no standard, but if you announce why your thread is going to suck in the title, I’ll tell you.

and be careful not to offend anyone,

I don’t give a shit who gets offended. Not my point at all.

trying to dump for any perceived irregularity, some are even just the same clickbait titles the news articles post themselves. Priorities though.

Yeah, ignoring the clickbait bullshit and forming my own opinions on facts, with a healthy sense of reason. It’s how I’m able to think Islam sucks shit and should go away, yet still treat Muslims with respect in every day life.

I'll call this a pleasing result.
But victory in any profound, long-lasting sense? Not by a long shot!
This war must go on...

OMFG, how can people be so gullable?

This is simply a news cycle. Politicians wouldn't even speak about this if journalists weren't hammering them on this topic.

Trump could enforce a top down command for a publicity boost or he could just ride out the news cycle. The media can only focus on a topic this heavily for a few weeks tops.

Back