How likely is it that the separation of children from families will ruin non leftism in America?

What a douche bag. It was satire. Will try to never overestimate your SOH again though.
Where were you expecting me to take that? It wasn't funny but it made a point worth talking about. Next time I'll just pass I guess. I think you're being too sensitive.

Same media outlet, same author, both within one month of each other

DgBI5OUWkAEhV0w.jpg

DgBI5OZXUAA2GDj.jpg

Really makes you think. We are so lucky to have such a free, unbiased media.

Although I wonder what Elon Musk meant when he said this

1f5.png

What point do you think you are making?

Where were you expecting me to take that? It wasn't funny but it made a point worth talking about. Next time I'll just pass I guess. I think you're being too sensitive.

OK... I just reread your post and I misinterpreted it. I thought you were directing your "believe obvious falsehoods" comment at me, personally. I apologize for calling you a d-bag. It was the wrong thing to do. :)

So you’re telling us that the stream of illegal migrants from Central America, having existed since the 60: at least and having peaked in the 90s is funded by evil leftists? Interdasting. Sounds like George Soros needs to put up more cash though, he needs to get those levels back up to the healthy numbers he was getting in the 90s.

Prime 90s Soros > 2018 TRT Soros

The steady stream reached the peak of over population, lack of jobs, lack of resources, lack of school seats.

Now we are in damage control

Peoole dont understand the shear number.

And liberals will sink the life raft by keep bringing everyone on board

OK... I just reread your post and I misinterpreted it. I thought you were directing your "believe obvious falsehoods" comment at me, personally. I apologize for calling you a d-bag. It was the wrong thing to do. :)
Ah, no worries. Cheers.

Yea, let's grant amnesty to another million. Make it 5 million.
Amnesty for those here is unavoidable as it was back then. However, had we enforced the Reagan era laws on immigration, we wouldn't be where we are today.

What changed?...Is that illegal immigration is basically Anti-Latino.....As you said, republicans have always been PRO BIG Agriculture.....So undocumented workers, benefited big agriculture.

However since the rise of White Nationalist and pussys thinking that USA is gonna become Mexico 2.0....The republicans have reacted and became anti illegal.

Also why don't you talk about the Alt-Right and Fox News media? They have been making illegals look like rapist/murderers etc which is fucking bullshit...Sure there is some cunts just like any sector of society but the fact is, most aren't murderers...it's just a bunch of propaganda fear mongering bullshit.

If you want to focus on the wage issue/Amount of jobs(BTW Americans don't want to work in the fields, it's been proven before, ever at $20 an hour, doubt they will work there)...That's fine...but clearly the Right Wing Media isn't doing that in most cases...

It's an invasion and people are finally able to admit it. We are not being invaded by mongol warriors looking to rape our women and children, and burn down our towns, but it is still an invasion.

Amnesty for those here is unavoidable as it was back then. However, had we enforced the Reagan era laws on immigration, we wouldn't be where we are today.

Eisenhower, one of the most socially liberal republican presidents didn't grant amnesty. Is it because he was evil and racist and Reagan was a nice guy?

It's an invasion and people are finally able to admit it. We are not being invaded by mongol warriors looking to rape our women and children, and burn down our towns, but it is still an invasion.
LMFAO....Worse invasion ever, their off-spring speak english, celebrate American holidays.....Keep up with the Kardashians and watched the apprentice like your typical American.

You're an idiot/pussy.

LMFAO....Worse invasion ever, their off-spring speak english, celebrate American holidays.....Keep up with the Kardashians and watched the apprentice like your typical American.

You're an idiot/pussy.

It IS an invasion, nonetheless. I'm sorry that it upsets you.

Eisenhower, one of the most socially liberal republican presidents didn't grant amnesty. Is it because he was evil and racist and Reagan was a nice guy?
By todays standards the guy would be a monster.

I'm very much pro border control and anti illegal immigration but our own laziness in enforcing our laws has resulted in millions of undocumented citizens. While I firmly believe it must stop, I don't support mass deportations of otherwise law abiding and decent people.

Foster care started in 1636, the taking of US citizens, from their parents

Obama also had to find places to hold children, where exactly would you like them? Turned around at the border, so the just cross again?

All you infantile cunts blame Trump, blame these fucks illegally crossing the border.

Foster care started in 1636, the taking of US citizens, from their parents

Obama also had to find places to hold children, where exactly would you like them? Turned around at the border, so the just cross again?

All you infantile cunts blame Trump, blame these fucks illegally crossing the border.
Blame the least powerful people in the equation?

They're just a pawn structure. Open your eyes and see the board.

By todays standards the guy would be a monster.

I'm very much pro border control and anti illegal immigration but our own laziness in enforcing our laws has resulted in millions of undocumented citizens. While I firmly believe it must stop, I don't support mass deportations of otherwise law abiding and decent people.

No more a monster by today's standards than FDR or JFK. He signed the first civil rights act.

No more a monster by today's standards than FDR or JFK. He signed the first civil rights act.
By todays standards, anyone putting forth Eisenhowers mass deportation would be considered inhumane.

By todays standards, anyone putting forth Eisenhowers mass deportation would be considered inhumane.

Even if you changed the name from Operation Wetback to Operation Family Reunification?

You mean the one named after a racial slur? The horror!
<Ellaria01>

Back