How legit would you consider MVP if he beat Rory?

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
If these two were to fight and Michael Paige managed to dance all over Rory how good would you say he is?

Automatically good enought to be ranked top 10 in the UFC?

Over Rory? That’s good enough to be ranked top 3 in the world

Dude, if this fight ever happen, it's Rory who is gonna dance around Paige.

Rory+MacDonald+Poorly+Ali+Shuffles+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

nkjVUpN.gif

It'd definitely make him considered to be a legit contender

If these two were to fight and Michael Paige managed to dance all over Rory how good would you say he is?

so far mvp only fights cans so no chance he ever fighting rory

rory is top 3 right now, so mvp would be right up there

That would give him instant legitimacy but something would also hinge on the manner in which he won.

Off course he'd be consider top 10 if not approach about 5 in the world he beat Rory.

But the reality is MVP hasn't fought anyone really worth mentioning when we are talking top 10 or whatever. So to think he'd beat Rory is quite stretch. He hasn't even really fought anyone that is threat to anyone in the top 20 in the world. I like the Rickles fight coming up but Rickles has also had his problems with guys with good stand up and Rickles is much more suited for 155. So I think MVP has the stand up to pick apart Rickles. But you never know, Rickles is a gamer that is for sure.

For me, he scratches into the top ten.
But I'd want to see him prove it was not a fluke to be much higher.
Don't believe on rating fighters on one good win.
Can you say Brett Rogers?

Considering idiots think Rory is the #1 WW in the world (he's NOT) then MVP would be ranked #2 behind Woodley.

Top? I’d just like to see him fight someone in the top 50 for once. He might be the most protected fighter in the sport.

Beating Rory would be a huge statement, he'd instantly be a top 5 WW.

MVP has been in Bellator 4 years, has never lost a fight and he's still never been in there with the elite in the div in Bellator.

Back