How Is This Rack?

Clickbait

Came in expecting tatas

I don't think anyone here would have thought anything odd about the title. It's a strength and conditioning forum.
Really? I don't know if that is true. And I don't search forums. I only search the new posts

Just need something compact to do StrongLifts 5x5 in my garage. And yeah, those pegs are annoying. Lol

Used would be optimal, since weight training gear depreciates so much. Issue with checking for used is that I don't know what brands are good. Any breands I should look out for? I like the rogue SML-1 but with spotter arms that's over $500. Add weights and bench and its getting too expensive for my needs. I'm not lifting for sports; those days are far behind me. Just for fitness and general well-being.

Don't know much about rack brands, but I can spot a nice one a mile away.

Looks pretty good but not as nice as this one.

ed6bb2d5010819c71bdebb920e747a2d.jpg

And how did you guys let this joke get off the first page?

Is there a Dicks Sporting Goods close by?
They have Fitness Gear which is a cheaper alt to the Ethos they're starting to roll in. Both have good choices of sturdy frames, plenty of options on spot bars and pull up additions
Factor in you'll still need a bench and weights/bar

You're going to spend $500 unless you find used one for sale.

I came to see the rack.......... don't usually post in this section..........I am leaving disappointed......

I came to see the rack.......... don't usually post in this section..........I am leaving disappointed......
Same here. You promise a rack, you need to deliver a rack. SMH...

They have Fitness Gear which is a cheaper alt to the Ethos they're starting to roll in. Both have good choices of sturdy frames, plenty of options on spot bars and pull up additions

Racks, Dicks, WTF is going on in here?! :eek:

I have a rack I bought new for $150 with an 800lbs capacity. It's chincy but not in the wrong places. The j cups would be better but I have a beater bar anyway.

Immaturity and mods flexing nuts in the same thread? :eek:

I also saw on YouTube a dude made a squat rack out of 4x4 treated lumber and was squatting 605 out of it.

A hot girl with big rack working out in your rack wouldve been perfect

This is what i want. Price is good, too. Out of stock, though.

x3squat1-x3squat2-x3sqsa-main.jpg

I have a rack I bought new for $150 with an 800lbs capacity. It's chincy but not in the wrong places. The j cups would be better but I have a beater bar anyway.

Got a link? Really like these compact squat stands. Something like the above would be ideal. Don't need too much capacity. Knees are shot.

I also saw on YouTube a dude made a squat rack out of 4x4 treated lumber and was squatting 605 out of it.
:eek:

Yes, there are Dicks by my home.
giggity
I'll check out the web page for Fitness Gear stuff. Thanks.

This is what i want. Price is good, too. Out of stock, though.

x3squat1-x3squat2-x3sqsa-main.jpg

Got a link? Really like these compact squat stands. Something like the above would be ideal. Don't need too much capacity. Knees are shot.

:eek:

Yes, there are Dicks by my home.
giggity
I'll check out the web page for Fitness Gear stuff. Thanks.
Amazon and their surge pricing. The rack I bought is $250 now. It's the fitness reality 800 something or other

Back