How Is This Rack?

mushishi

A is a, a is a, should I save her?
@Silver
Reaction score
prod_12095768512

Want to make a home gym.
How is the Weider Pro 7500? $266 at Sears.

Can't be sure without actually seeing it. I'm sure it's a good starting option, but to me looks like it could potentially be a bit tinny. Are you able to find one to see?

Seems pretty good to me, but the only way to find out is to bang out of couple of BB curls in it, just to be sure.

So not the pic I was expecting to see with an internet thread of this title. ;) I will agree with the above, probably a decent starter rack but I wouldn't trust it past/near whatever capacity rating it's been given.

Wouldnt trust any rack above its rated capacity.

Thanks. Will check sears and see if there's one on display. Won't use it anywhere near capacity.

Any other cheap options out there?

Honestly I hope you get injured by that rack for the false advertisement

I would rather be patient and find something used online. If you get lucky you can score some nice equipment.

Also depends on space available, needs, overall budget. I also hate when racks have those random pegs for pullups. Just add a normal straight bar damn it!

I would rather be patient and find something used online. If you get lucky you can score some nice equipment.

Also depends on space available, needs, overall budget. I also hate when racks have those random pegs for pullups. Just add a normal straight bar damn it!
Just need something compact to do StrongLifts 5x5 in my garage. And yeah, those pegs are annoying. Lol

Used would be optimal, since weight training gear depreciates so much. Issue with checking for used is that I don't know what brands are good. Any breands I should look out for? I like the rogue SML-1 but with spotter arms that's over $500. Add weights and bench and its getting too expensive for my needs. I'm not lifting for sports; those days are far behind me. Just for fitness and general well-being.

I don't see how it's attention seeking. Its a pretty good looking rack, but the price is suspect and so asking if it's a good deal on a strength and conditioning sub-forum seems like fair intent. Boobs aside.

Last edited:
Well it's not like I was using it to get laughter a comedy club. Really it was the expected response given the attention seeking thread title
Didn't get your joke until this post. I just thought you wished me bodily harm. Lol. Sorry about the misleading title!

Didn't get your joke until this post. I just thought you wished me bodily harm. Lol. Sorry about the misleading title!
lol you sersiously didn't mean to make it seems like a rack of boobs?

lol you sersiously didn't mean to make it seems like a rack of boobs?

I don't think anyone here would have thought anything odd about the title. It's a strength and conditioning forum.

Back