How is this legal?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So there is a middle eastern café place in downtown called Aladdin's café and while the name Aladdin is historically in the folklores, the café places uses Aladdin character from the Disney on their shop. Isn't that like illegal?

1.png

Yeah, Disney will send them a cease and desist letter when they find out.

So there is a middle eastern café place in downtown called Aladdin's café and while the name Aladdin is historically in the folklores, the café places uses Aladdin character from the Disney on their shop. Isn't that like illegal?

View attachment 359311

Yes, that’s trademark and copyright infringement.

Last edited:
Blackmail opportunity.

Yeah, Disney will send them a cease and desist letter when they find out.

Its been like this for years and the customer service is rude and so, its not like people are covering up for them because they are such nice folks.

Where is it located?

Vancouver.

Yes, that’s trademark
infringement.

Exactly and although they have removed lots of the logo, the Aladdin one is still in there.

Thank you for your efforts in the fight against terrorism.

Its been like this for years and the customer service is rude and so, its not like people are covering up for them because they are such nice folks.

Vancouver.

Exactly and although they have removed lots of the logo, the Aladdin one is still in there.
Really surprises me that its in a developed country. Figured it may slip by if it was somewhere 3rd world.

I've done ads for customers who wanted some Disney characters in their ad and then flipped out when I said no.

As a Disney lawyer - thank you for your cooperation. PM for a 0.2% discount to Disneyland. Maybe

You should call the FBI

or the seven dwarfs.

In one of their review, there is a worker who is referred to as a "Bald pervert who looks at women's breast while asking them if they want extra meat on their orders"

Are you that bald pervert?

they raised the price of disneyland tickets again, so we gotta make that money back somehow. cheap knockoff merch and consumables is where the little man starts.

As a Disney lawyer - thank you for your cooperation. PM for a 0.2% discount to Disneyland. Maybe

You're not authorized to issue such a large discount to one of our mar- customers.
Thank you for submitting to an optional reprimand
123b69c406ae27b7d87ff8441e15fb41.gif

Now, please report to HR for your exe- reassignment.

Sincerely,
I really hate the J-
Walt Disney

In one of their review, there is a worker who is referred to as a "Bald pervert who looks at women's breast while asking them if they want extra meat on their orders"

Are you that bald pervert?

You not notice my AV, snitch bitch? I'm an ass man, and you're projecting. Embrace your sexual deviance, own it.

Back