How is the mini-series BAND OF BROTHERS?

Band of Brothers was great. I can watch it over and over again.

Pacific was ok. None of the characters were noteworthy. Not sure if its mediocre acting or writing. I really wanted to like it but had to force myself to watch it every week and have never been interested to go back and watch it again.

BOB is so amazing.

The interviews from the real 101st members bring it back home that the show isn't just entertainment, but really happened to these guys.

Yeah, BoB is IMO untouchable when it comes to miniseries. Pacific was a let down for me, but that's just BoB being so good.

the recent german mini-series, "generation war: our mothers, our fathers", is the best world war II movie or mini-series i've ever seen. it's a lot less propaganda-like than say something like saving private ryan.

here's a link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_War

Band of Brothers is amazing, but ROOTS is the GOAT miniseries.

At the time it was great but these days there is a lot of great TV so be prepared to be underwhelmed. Back then though there was nothing like it.

epic on blu ray, a must own. I also liked Pacific for a one time viewing just to see Basillone

The Pacific was terrible, like a kung-fu movie only instead of fighting an army of soldiers running down every stair and beating every one with a single punch it was a shooting gallery of Asians at every battle, boring characters, poorly written. I watched maybe 3-4 episodes and gave up.

Band of Brothers was great. I can watch it over and over again.

Pacific was ok. None of the characters were noteworthy. Not sure if its mediocre acting or writing. I really wanted to like it but had to force myself to watch it every week and have never been interested to go back and watch it again.

Yeah I've watched BoB twice and each time could not stop watching start to finish, totally riveted.

The Pacific on the other hand I have never actually finished. I have tried 2 or 3 times and I always lose interest around halfway through. The characters are just much less interesting

the only thing i don't like about bob is Jimmy Falons 1 minute on screen. That guy just bothers the shit out of me. I thought schwimmer was great, hated that fucker. I just finished watching it for the 15th time. amazing.

Band of Brothers is an absolute must see. Amazing mini-series and emotional as fuck, especially the last episode. Bastone is probably my favourite episode out of the series though.

Best mini series ever made. Get off the internet and start binge watching.

the only thing i don't like about bob is Jimmy Falons 1 minute on screen. That guy just bothers the shit out of me. I thought schwimmer was great, hated that fucker. I just finished watching it for the 15th time. amazing.

Fallon was in it?

Speaking of which, there is another WW2 mini serise coming out called masters of the sky

Back