How is Messi better than RonalGOAT?

cause Messi can dribble 4 guys inside a phonebooth and Cristiano cant.
Cristiano isnt even the best Ronaldo, Ronaldo The Phenom was much better, and so was Ronaldinho.
<NoneOfMy>
Who cares, just having better dribbling skills doesnt make a player better than the other. Also lol @ ronaldihno being on the level of either messi or ronaldo.

Who cares, just having better dribbling skills doesnt make a player better than the other. Also lol @ ronaldihno being on the level of either messi or ronaldo.
michael-keaton.gif

There's about 4 people in the entire world that genuinely think Ronaldo is better. Ronaldo, his mom, and 2 of his 3 kids.

Everyone else is just trollin

He had to take hgh just to get out of legal midget status...

Considering that, he's achieved quite alot. GOAT manlet IMO

@Tules why you no tag me itt?

CR7 is easily the GOAT, it's really not even close especially when you take into account the known HGH manlet Messy has admitted to being on PEDs.

That tax cheat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: couldn't hold CR7's jock, and people that still think this is a rivalry/debate are fucking dorks.

@Tules why you no tag me itt?

CR7 is easily the GOAT, it's really not even close especially when you take into account the known HGH manlet Messy has admitted to being on PEDs.

That tax cheat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: couldn't hold CR7's jock, and people that still think this is a rivalry/debate are fucking dorks.

Did you just call Messi the N word??

<6>

There's about 4 people in the entire world that genuinely think Ronaldo is better. Ronaldo, his mom, and 2 of his 3 kids.

Everyone else is just trollin
What does messi do better than Cr? And please dont say "he passes doe".

Mofo cant even win the world cup with argentina while ronaldo carries shit ass portugal to the euro finals lel. Messi is a frontrunner and would be trash if he wasnt on barca.

Hail the GOAT
DHJFSLtVYAABBMp.jpg

What's all this crap about scoring, passing and drooling? It's divegrass. The only question that matters is who flops better?

When I compare the two I think Ronaldo is product of training
and Messi of talent. Ronaldo is also some inches taller and
more powerful.

I agree :D

Its so sick though how good they both are and how they are lightyears ahead of the competition :eek:

in the LAST TEN SEASONS messi and ronaldo have won the world player of the year between them, its gonna be 5-5 now with ronaldos past year, amazing!

ronaldo carries shit ass portugal...

Messi is a frontrunner and would be trash if he wasnt on barca.

Yup, shit ass.
Hmmm, I wonder how Barca would do without Messi.

You're a sycophant gargling ronaldos gay nuts.

Goataldo never needed to inject HGH

> messi

Back