How is Khabib off his back?

the same Kevin Lee that got TRIANGLED by Tony Ferguson??? and we know Khabib has a good triangle too LOL
Lee was a beaten man when that sub went up. I hope you are smart enough to recognize the events that lead to that. I can also fucking promise you that Khabib is not as good on his back as Tony is.

Asking if a sambo guy can fight off his back....
and what's with this " He obviously doesn’t like jiu jitsu " ? he won 2 jj tournaments
Sport Sambo has very little guard playing, Combat Sambo has much more.

Lee was a beaten man when that sub went up. I hope you are smart enough to recognize the events that lead to that. I can also fucking promise you that Khabib is not as good on his back as Tony is.
You're delusional .....Kevin was not a beating man when you take somebody down ....and on top of him throwing punches

You're delusional .....Kevin was not a beating man when you take somebody down ....and on top of him throwing punches
Sooooo what you're saying is no, you're not smart enough to recognize the events that lead to him being submitted.

khabibnurmagomedov1.png

He obviously doesn’t like jiu jitsu. How do you think he would act under pressure that he imposed? What if someone like Kevin Lee takes him down? Can Khabib deal with adversity?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...e-anatomy-of-a-fighter-khabib-part-2.3844507/

He was off his back vs Magomedov, Abel... Should have been off his back vs Arymarcel Santos & Oleg Bagov (used the ropes).

Against Abel:
At one point, Abel got the reverse, hold of Khabib´s legs, but he chose to dive in Khabib´s guard
rather than secure the side control...
Khabib quickly transitioned to triangle choke, saved by the bell

Sooooo what you're saying is no, you're not smart enough to recognize the events that lead to him being submitted.
I guess taking punches it to the face is a setup you're the one that's delusional

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back