How is Khabib off his back?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
khabibnurmagomedov1.png

He obviously doesn’t like jiu jitsu. How do you think he would act under pressure that he imposed? What if someone like Kevin Lee takes him down? Can Khabib deal with adversity?

Watch his fights and training. He’ll put people in triangles immediately. Watch the end of the first round of the Trujillo fight. He gets taken down and starts going to work from the bottom.

Even his wife doesn't know, he is always on top.

In his fight with Abel Trajectory he was taken down a couple of times and did well of his back. It even looked like he sunk in a real deep triangle on Cain's brother Abel, but it was the end of the round and the Jeremy Horn went off.

He has a good bottom game as he showed it against trujillo . he is active from hsi back

khabib wakes up freezing every morning because he can't be blanketed

I’m sure he is very good off his back. Being under Kevin Lee though is not a good place to be for anyone

He's a giver, not a taker TS.

Leave the gay shit to the jiu-jitsu nerds.

khabib leaves every annual checkup with his doctor lying on the table

khabib stated in his will he wants to be buried on top of his coffin

khabib never goes skydiving he just reaches maximum altitude and stays in the plane

She doesn't even know how he looks like, she cannot see through this sheet

The head covering is only worn in front of men she cannot marry. In the home she could be bowling round in a wonderbra and a thong lol

His guard is good. If you watch some of his non UFC fights he's on the bottom a bit more but not for long. He basically goes for submissions and turns it into a reversal and gets on top immediately. Like people here have already said he did well from the bottom in the Abel fight. Immediately worked in a submission from his back and transitioned it several times and used butterfly hooks to stand back up when he wanted. He's just as active and aggressive from the bottom from what I can see, it's not a weakness of his.

I saw him hip escape vs a bear...that's all I need to see to know he has solid ground game....

Back