How is Conor such a intellectual and carry so much wisdom at a young age

He's not...

He just seems that way to his 13 year old prebubecent nut hugging fanbase. The whole fuckin crew need educating.

Glad I could set you straight there, son.

"Intellectual" is too much. I think that he has a well-developed common sense and spontaneity

He's spent a lot of time listening to sad old guys in Dublin bars

Only in his twenties and has so much wisdom and overall intelligence about life.

He doesn't carry much wisdom, he carries much wisdom compared to the other fighters in the UFC. Ever heard of the theory of relativity?

If I snuck on a shortbus and went to the local slowpoke academy I'd look like a goddamn genius too.

"Intellectual" is too much. I think that he has a well-developed common sense and spontaneity

he has a big mouth. period. he cant cope with fighters who talk back, he becomes extremely flustered and embarassed and where he is usually clumsy he gets a million times worse

Because they don't brain like he brain

When the line between parody/sarcasm/trolling and real intent becomes blurred with Conor's fans, it's obvious we have reached a new level of stupidity. It sucks that we have WWE style fans determining the UFC's marketing and matchmaking.

He is a really intelligent guy. His knowledge of the game and the psychological warfare he imposes on his opponents is unrivaled in MMA history.

It is really scary how dumb these young kids are now in society and how they worship athletes and celebs. TS is a great example. Go on a hike, run or work out. Get your mind off of Conor dude. He's 28 not 8 of course he probably has some insight on life at this point. The question really is how can some of these sherdog sheep like TS have such little understanding of life

Only in his twenties and has so much wisdom and overall intelligence about life.
Conor has zero intellect

Wtf is wrong with these people?

Conor goes round glorifying chapo and Escobar and being generally culturally retarded

He has the intellect of a brick

He's a reincarnated Atlantean soul that has lived many lives. This has allowed him to accumulate much knowledge. Conor the wise, I believe they called him back in those days...

Logic? Calling a man who has accomplished so much in 3 years and litteraly changed how other UFC fighters promote themselves an idiot, show how much you lack.
What has Conor achieved? Lets leave money out the equation but sport wise?

He beat aldo, yes but any other person would have had a rematch as 13 seconds isn't a fight

Cain jds for example
Conor diaz had a rematch lol

So what amazing things has Conor done?

His record is generic

He's Chael 2.0

Back