How is Cirkonov ranked #7 ?

He beat Krylov when Nikita was top 10ish before he left UFC

I think Krylov something like #8 or #9 when they fought, i could be wrong.

krylov-cirkunov-ufc-206-750.jpg

Too many idiots on here these days

Guy probably doesn't even know who Krylov is

Ok. And no please explain why was Krylov ever ranked top10? With a win over Ed Herman? Lel.

The truth is both Krylov and Cirkunov have been very overrated on Sherdog.

Ok. And no please explain why was Krylov ever ranked top10? With a win over Ed Herman? Lel.

The truth is both Krylov and Cirkunov have been very overrated on Sherdog.
Have you been living under a rock ? LHW is by far the weakest male division and is notorious for having fighters a decade past there prime still ranked in the top 15........

Krylov finished 5 straight guys in the UFC before he got his top 10 ranking. That is not bad at all (5 straight finishes even in a stacked division would at least get your ranked just inside the top 15),

Not only that but this is the same division that to this date has Nogueria almost in the top fucking 10 (fucking 15 years past his prime and has won 1 fight in the last 4 years and he's literally fringe top 10 right now).

To call Krylov overrated/overranked when you have shit like this going on makes you look ignorant

Last edited:
The rankings make no sense . Cirkonov has been rated #7 for awhile but has no wins over anybody in the top 15. Both fights against ranked fighters and he's smoked. What is the deal?

LHW worse than HW. Even worse than some female divisions. Let that sink in. Time for changes.

Have you been living under a rock ? LHW is by far the weakest male division and is notorious for having fighters a decade past there prime still ranked in the top 15........

Krylov finished 5 straight guys in the UFC before he got his top 10 ranking. That is not bad at all (5 straight finishes even in a stacked division would at least get your ranked just inside the top 15),

Not only that but this is the same division that to this date has Nogueria almost in the top fucking 10 (fucking 15 years past his prime and has won 1 fight in the last 4 years and he's literally fringe top 10 right now).

To call Krylov overrated/overranked when you have shit like this going on makes you look ignorant

Lol at 5 straight wins, anyone can have 5 straight wins, idiot. That does not tell anything about the level of competition. What is the highest ranked win Krylov has? I can tell you, it was Ed Herman who was borderline top20 at best at the time Krylov beat him. Little Nog at least beat Patrick Cummins who has wins over Feijao, Blackhowicz and Villante. Krylov has only beaten C and D level cans, just like Cirkunov.

You are the ignorant one here, donk.

Little Nog at least beat Patrick Cummins who has wins over Feijao, Blackhowicz and Villante.
Two out of three of those wins came AFTER nogueria beat him (not only that but nogueria was actually ranked top 10 coming into the cummins fight even though he had dropped 2 straight). Thats how much of a joke that division is.
Lol at 5 straight wins, anyone can have 5 straight wins, idiot
Thats all you need in a shallow LHW division to get ranked (did you not read a single thing i posted ?). With bader, rumble, and davis gone, Krylov could realistically be top 10 if he signed today

"Anyone can" ? 98% of the UFC roster will NEVER get 5 straight wins, even against all unranked guys....... (right, i'm the one whose the idiot :rolleyes: )

Not only that but 5 straight UFC wins/finishes in most weight classes will get you ranked in the top 15, let alone LHW (this isn't a hard concept to grasp, i'm not sure why your struggling to comprehend this).

Last edited:
The reason is that 4 guys left LHW. Davis, Bader, Rumble and Jones.

But Cirkunov does have a top 10 win.

Sherdog ranked Krylov at 9 (which means #8 by UFC ranking numeration) before Cirkunov beat him.
http://www.sherdog.com/news/rankings/3/Sherdogs-Official-Mixed-Martial-Arts-Rankings-114139
"The 24-year-old Krylov has won five straight bouts, all by stoppage, and shown marked improvement along the way"

Today, Krylov could've been at #6 or #7 in the UFC, with the same record,
seeing as 3 guys on that list are no longer in the UFC, and only one new guy (Volkan) filled the void they left.

Last edited:
Cirkonov has been rated #7 for awhile but has no wins over anybody in the top 15.
Who would you pick for #7 then?

Looking at the guys below him no one stands out as earning of a higher ranking yet
None of them have recent wins against top 10 guys as far as I know, and the main reason some of them moved up are because other guys left the division.

Ilir Latifi - 3-1 in his last four. was brutally KO'd by Bader two fights ago and his comeback was a tentative decision win over Pedro
Corey Anderson - 1-3 in his last four fights
Cummins - 2-2 in his last four
Lil Nog - 1-3 in his last four
Jan B - 2-2 in his last four

Really? Of all guys ranked in top 15 you question him? When he actually has a good win over Krylov.

Corey Anderson, Ilir Lafiti, Patrik Cummings, Nogueira (suspended 2017 version), Tyson Pedro....

Those guys are all there.
Wtf is the ghost of Nogueira top 15? D

Who would you pick for #7 then?

Looking at the guys below him no one stands out as earning of a higher ranking yet
None of them have recent wins against top 10 guys as far as I know, and the main reason some of them moved up are because other guys left the division.

Ilir Latifi - 3-1 in his last four. was brutally KO'd by Bader two fights ago and his comeback was a tentative decision win over Pedro
Corey Anderson - 1-3 in his last four fights
Cummins - 2-2 in his last four
Lil Nog - 1-3 in his last four
Jan B - 2-2 in his last four

Everyone of those has a higher ranked win than Cirkunov, since Krylov should have never been ranked top10 either. The fact is both Krylov and Cirkunov got top10 spot without having to beat anyone in the top15.

Everyone of those has a higher ranked win than Cirkunov, since Krylov should have never been ranked top10 either. The fact is both Krylov and Cirkunov got top10 spot without having to beat anyone in the top15.

*Yeah, Krylov does lack top15 wins.
And I agree he was a bit lucky to enter the top 15. As with many of the fringe-top-15-guys they've climbed up the rankings to a large extent as a result of higher ranked guys leaving or losing and falling down the ranks.

* Sure, some of those guys have a win over someone who was ranked #15 or something for a while. (But is one fringe-top-15 win worth that much more than multiple wins against guys outside the top 10?) but they also had a few recent losses.

Take Cummins for example. He beat one guy who was ranked #15 for a brief time in 2015, so yes he does have a top15-win.
But that occured between 3 losses. (Against top10 or top15-opponents so that's okay, but still - not insane that Cummins would drop in the rankings after losing to Lil Nog in 2016, and someone could let Krylov enter the top 15 when a space opened up and he was on a 5 fight win streak of finishers that ended with Herman.

Last edited:
Back