How is Cirkonov ranked #7 ?

Gian Villante was recently a top 15 LHW, Patrick Cummins is a top 10 LHW...that in itself should put things in perspective as to why.

Wasn't Shogun ranked #6 last night?
LHW is a joke outside the top 3.

Jones isn’t GOAT, he was just fighting in a weak division.

Dude, Oedzimer went from an unknown short notice replacement fight to a title shot in fifteen minutes.....because the division has about twelve fighters & only 5 of note.

krylov-cirkunov-ufc-206-750.jpg

Too many idiots on here these days

Guy probably doesn't even know who Krylov is

The rankings make no sense . Cirkonov has been rated #7 for awhile but has no wins over anybody in the top 15. Both fights against ranked fighters and he's smoked. What is the deal?

LHW is basically the current top 10 and that's it. It's probably the shallowest men's division in MMA. I'd take Flw over LHW at this point. Outside the top 5 I wouldn't be surprised to see anyone 6-10 get beat by a 15-20 guy.

Not to mention Bellator has two of the best LHW's in Bader and Davis

Too many idiots on here these days

Guy probably doesn't even know who Krylov is

Highest Krylov has ever been in his career was #15 at LHW.

The fact is it doesn't take much to get you ranked at LHW, especially with Bader and Davis outside the UFC.

Really? Of all guys ranked in top 15 you question him? When he actually has a good win over Krylov.

Corey Anderson, Ilir Lafiti, Patrik Cummings, Nogueira (suspended 2017 version), Tyson Pedro....

Those guys are all there.

Highest Krylov has ever been in his career was #15 at LHW.

The fact is it doesn't take much to get you ranked at LHW, especially with Bader and Davis outside the UFC.

Did you not see the picture I quoted?
He was 8 at the time Cirk fought him so...

Did you not see the picture I quoted?
He was 8 at the time Cirk fought him so...

...in the UFC...

No one cares about the UFC's rankings. What matters is where they rank in the world

Let me explain rankings

NgPHwyj_d.jpg

80 percent of the division is either suspended, coked up, being held together with pins and needles, or semi-retired.

I'm pretty sure I'll crack the top 10 in 2018, I just have to drink a lot more water to get to 205 (or 186 I suppose).

Back