How is anyone a fan of Jones???

He lost because HE BROKE THE RULES. You ignoring that fact just proves who, and what you are.

When doesn’t he break the rules ? Not just in mma, but in life ? His whole past is him breaking rules. I saw earlier someone said that him testing positive for coke shouldn’t matter because it was out of competition. Totally ignoring the fact that it is illegal, as fuck.

That’s the guy’s fuckin M.O. It always has been. The guy is a fuckin clown.

I hope he gets the 4+ years he deserves. His legacy is in tatters. He’ll only be remembered for being a world class fuck up. And, he’s totally earned it.

jon jones is an entertainer. i like his fights. just like i liked barry bonds hitting homers and i liked several movies harvey weinstein produced. do i have to change what i think is entertaining based on the personal lives of the people responsible? no, that's not their role. feel better bud. happy valentines day.

Hate him because he is a multiple time steroid cheat who crashes his vehicle into pregnant ladies while high.

Year's ago? He just got busted again.

DC is much nicer, way funnier and passes USADA test.
The accident happened 3 years ago to be exa r. I'm not going to hate him just because you think I should. I hate pedophiles, to me those guys are deserving of a life time worth of sustain and disapproval but not people who get into hit and runs. My point is im not going to believe anything a group of angry men tell me about one individual. If you want to tell me he used coke, I'll believe it, don't really care but it's factual that he's used coke in the past, tell me he's seen prostitues, well if you have any proof of this occurring I'll gladly accept it.

I meant the fact that he eye pokes people is BS.

I disagree about him hiding. If he didn't fuck up his life and career so badly I think he would have fought at HW a number of times by now.

He had enough chances to move up, instead was calling out smaller guys. He's a bitch.

The accident happened 3 years ago to be exa r. I'm not going to hate him just because you think I should. I hate pedophiles, to me those guys are deserving of a life time worth of sustain and disapproval but not people who get into hit and runs. My point is im not going to believe anything a group of angry men tell me about one individual. If you want to tell me he used coke, I'll believe it, don't really care but it's factual that he's used coke in the past, tell me he's seen prostitues, well if you have any proof of this occurring I'll gladly accept it.
You should hate him because he is worthless human being, not bc I think you should.

jon jones is an entertainer. i like his fights. just like i liked barry bonds hitting homers and i liked several movies harvey weinstein produced. do i have to change what i think is entertaining based on the personal lives of the people responsible? no, that's not their role. feel better bud. happy valentines day.

Barry bonds didn't poke pitchers in the eyes.

You should hate him because he is worthless human being, not bc I think you should.
He's not worthless by definition he has a fiancé 3 children is successful with pro athlete brothers and family and friends who love him.

His life means something to others.

And even if he were "worthless" why would anyone hate him for that?

He's not worthless by definition he has a fiancé 3 children is successful with pro athlete brothers and family and friends who love him.

And even if he were "worthless" why would I hate him for that?
Having children and brothers doesn't exclude someone from being worthless. He is a despicable worthless cheater. Anyone who gets high and runs their vehicle into someone, and then hides in a motel is the scum of the earth. I don't care if it was 50 years ago.

In four years when he is eligible to return he will still be worthless.

Thankfully when he was high and wrecked the first time it was just a pole he hit. Thankfully he didn't kill the girl who was with him. Who wasn't his wife by the way.

Having children and brothers doesn't exclude someone from being worthless. He is a despicable worthless cheater. Anyone who gets high and runs their vehicle into someone, and then hides in a motel is the scum of the earth. I don't care if it was 50 years ago.

In four years when he is eligible to return he will still be worthless.
Well it sounds to me like you need someone else to look down on to make yourself feel better. And maybe the fact that he's accomplished more in 23 years than you have makes him the perfect target. He committed a crime disgraced himself and returned from it, he's allowed to move forward from his past regardless of what you think.

Well it sounds to me like you need someone else to look down on to make yourself feel better. He committed a crime disgraced himself and returned from it, he's allowed to move forward from his past regardless of what you think.
I don't need to look down on Jon fuck up Jones to feel anything. The guy isnt a fighter and wont be until 2020/2021

Edit: He will never fight again

Last edited:
I don't need to look down on Jon fuck up Jones to feel anything. The guy isnt a fighter and wont be until 2020/2021
So you go from 4 to 2 yrs? Next it's gonna be 6 monthes then ur gonna be saying no suspension at all

Last edited:
everyone pokes, if the refs would enforce the deduction more often guys like Jones, Li or Ponzinibbio wouldn't do that so often.

Bullshit, everyone doesn't poke, and Jones does so deliberately and brags about it.

He's cheating bitch goof.

Ok how about I just be straight for him?

Oh, you are a girl. Stop anyway. No one gives a shit if you are attracted to Jones, and you keep bringing that up in every post. I'm attracted to many mma girls, I keep it to myself because it is irrelevant here.

On point, Jones glorifies cocaine use. And since you are a girl, you may not know this. Cocaine and prostitutes is a perfect combo if you are rich and like to party. Prostitutes are professionals, they keep out of the spotlight and go home after you are done with them.

Jones definitely sandblasts prostitutes. Good for him, I envy that.

Last edited:
I'm a huge Jones fan. Dude is charismatic af and he is truly, undoubtedly the greatest fighter on this planet but with his own demons. This shit is like out of a movie. I root for the bad guy, simple.

Back