How is anyone a fan of Jones???

He tried to blind a deaf guy

Rogan making that same deaf guy have a post-fight interview while he was concussed, with absolutely no idea he had won, or way of explaining it to him because he was deaf and mostly blind was even worse... And also hilarious. In a really bad way.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Because hes the easy win. People are too chicken shit to root for an underdog

It's not a meme. Jones loves sandblasting prostitutes and doing mountains of cocaine... And who doesn't?

Thing is, he is a fucking fighter and should not be doing it, or at least he should not be glorifying it in a public press conference.

Jones is a millionaire druggie, nothing meme about that. And he admits it publicly.
He never glorified it, Cormier accused him of "sandblasting prostitues" out of no where. Even if he did I'd have no way of knowing for sure unless I actually had proof, either way it just seems like the typical nonsensical gossip. It's comical given the circumstances.

All Jon Jones fans were also Patriots fans last year and eagles fans this year

I'm deadly serious... Look at the words directly below my name - I'm a career degenerate, and I bet I have more fun than you.

Jones only became my boy when he turned to the dark side... I realised we have a lot in common!

Also I am actually a Charlie Manson fan.
This just in...Jones is not your boy. Just because you do cock/coke, or rather, coke does you, doesnt mean shit. Back to your basement.

He never glorified it, Cormier accused him of "sandblasting prostitues" out of no where. Even if he did I'd have no way of knowing for sure unless I actually had proof, either way it just seems like the typical nonsensical gossip. It's comical given the circumstances.
because a casual has waaay more insight than a ufc fighter in the know. shut the fuck up.

This just in...Jones is not your boy. Just because you do cock/coke, or rather, coke does you, doesnt mean shit. Back to your basement.

<TheWire1>

So many nevative statements about me all at once... Yet I didn't say anything apart from positive things.

Ain't that something.

most dominant fighter ever, only lost due to technicalities, and he's the least athletic person in his family

And... to pop all bubbles, if youre black, ufc fighter, and need dick pills...you got that tiny dick, and are mad about it.

because a casual has waaay more insight than a ufc fighter in the know. shut the fuck up.
Idk Cormier was pretty emotional much like u r right now.

Are Cormier and Jon Jones friends? He spends about as much personal time with Jones as you do, so what would he know about Jon Jones' sex life lol.

Celebrating Jones? Multi x steroid abuser, hit and run (which killed an unborn kid), went back for drugs/money, cocaine addict, cheats on wife *prostitutes, should I keep going?? This guy is garbage. Beat old, washed up legends just to use their name to build his, and he trolls everyone with this fake christian crap. Millennials are so naive.

Used to be a fan back in 2011 but not anymore. He's a disgrace.

So many nevative statements about me all at once... Yet I didn't say anything apart from positive things.

Ain't that something.
If you deserved positive, you get positive. I no know aint it aint

He's a scumbag of a person.

But the greatest MMA fighter there has ever been.

Those people he beat only seem washed up because he was that much better.

I need to see the Gus rematch.

You can't be the greatest mma fighter when you rely on juice, eye-pokes, and hiding in a lower division when you're bigger than most heavyweights and have longer reach than the whole roster.

Idk Cormier was pretty emotional much like u r right now.

Are Cormier and Jon Jones friends? He spends about as much personal time with Jones as you do, so what would he know about Jon Jones' sex life lol.
Concentrate on first word (IDK). Exactly. So..silence.

I’ll just leave these here.

He's a joy to watch in the cage. Thinking man's fighter. Pillow fists but slays everyone.

I'd like to see the proof of prostitutes other than some lame Daniel Cormier meme.{<jordan}

Edit:6'4" handsome and a millionaire = prostitues?

Can you stop being openly gay for Jones?

It’s fucking annoying.

I’ll just leave these here.

Where does he glorify seeing prostitues I watched the entire press conference he never glorified or even stated he had seen a prostitues that was Daniel Cormier. And yes he tested positive for cocaine right after beating Cormier that much is public knowledge "Prostitues"

Back