How is anyone a fan of Jones???

I'mNotGayJesus

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Celebrating Jones? Multi x steroid abuser, hit and run (which killed an unborn kid), went back for drugs/money, cocaine addict, cheats on wife *prostitutes, should I keep going?? This guy is garbage. Beat old, washed up legends just to use their name to build his, and he trolls everyone with this fake christian crap. Millennials are so naive.

He didn't kill an unborn kid in that hit and run. IIRC, the woman was pregnant but kid didn't die

despise jones but he didn't kill an unborn kid.

and the reason people still support him is become some people even to this day claim he's never done steroids so in turn they still believe he's the GOAT, real champ etc.

He's a scumbag of a person.

But the greatest MMA fighter there has ever been.

Those people he beat only seem washed up because he was that much better.

I need to see the Gus rematch.

TS I’m gonna need a source for the killed an unborn kid part.

If not I say insta ban.

People love a bad guy. Especially when they admit something. An average person goes for a bad guy over your typical blue collar hard working type.

He's tall good looking, good at fighting and is funny.

He was also very nice to me when I met him.

I am VERY impressed with his fights. It's easy to hate on him and repeat nonfactual insults that originated from the imagination of an aging fighter with a dad bod and a receding hairline that he dominated twice. It's much harder to hate on him if you go by what you know about him personally.

Im sorry if me not reading triggered you to make this thread.

I like real good fighters it's that simple Whitebelt...

I am VERY impressed with his fights. It's easy to hate on him and repeat nonfactual insults that originated from the imagination of an again fighter with a dad bod and a receding hairline that he dominated twice. It's much harder to hate on him if you go by what you know about him personally.

Something smells fishy....

Goats don't hide under octagons when USada shows up to test for steroids...sorry betas. and yet, not sorry at all...cucks.

People love a bad guy. Especially when they admit something. An average person goes for a bad guy over your typical blue collar hard working type.

Except for Juicehead HASN'T admitted anything.

He'll be on his dozenth fail, and his last half dozen nut-huggers will still be gobbling his nuts like they were chocolate lolipops.

His incredible fighting skills are the only thing about him that is worthy of reverence. But even in that regard, there are reasonable reasons to criticize him - such as he's known for eye pokes and has popped more than once for banned substances.

At the end of the day, he's mostly a garbage human being, with regards to morality.

However, some people (plenty, actually) simply don't care about such things. That he kicks ass and makes bank is all that matters to them.

I am VERY impressed with his fights. It's easy to hate on him and repeat nonfactual insults that originated from the imagination of an aging fighter with a dad bod and a receding hairline that he dominated twice. It's much harder to hate on him if you go by what you know about him personally.

I didn't say you were a cock smoker...you (just) did.

Back