How is Amanda Nunes' English still so bad?

MustangSally

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
She has an American girlfriend, an American coach (Din Thomas), lots of American teammates and has lived in the US for over 5 years but her command of English seems to get worse everytime she's interviewed.

Whenever they feature her on countdown and UFC embedded I can't help but think that her and Nina Ansaroff probably don't have many deep and meaningful conversations...

who cares. she speaks 2 languages. most Americans can barely speak 1

It's sad, it can make a difference in appeal and thus ppv's. Reminds me of aldo who refused to learn even the basics of English. Take junior/Francis and dozens of others as an example as how it should be done.

She's still better at English than Mackenzie Dern though...

Even my English is much better and I had only studied in the USA for 3 years. Still got a different accent though.

Speaks just as well as the Diaz Bros. look how popular they are.

Don't know why her english isn't that great...

And i still have no idea who the fuck this ANDY STEEL guy is she allways talks about!

rousey-nunes.jpg
''i donn knoow buut i know how to punchh''

She has an American girlfriend, an American coach (Din Thomas), lots of American teammates and has lived in the US for over 5 years but her command of English seems to get worse everytime she's interviewed.

Whenever they feature her on countdown and UFC embedded I can't help but think that her and Nina Ansaroff probably don't have many deep and meaningful conversations...

What dyou think of nate diaz's english?

Most of the American expats won't also speak the local language after a few years...

Back