How in the h*ll is the UFC gonna do a "redemption" season and not include......

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
THE WANG.
AndyWang.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Andy is the only former TUF contestant(that I can recall) to get kicked off his own team AND it was a way too quick of a stoppage in his finale fight.

Wang would have been a way more compelling story than Joe Daddy or a guy like Seth Backinski.

UFC really dropped the ball on this.

Saving him for the "Beyond-Redemption" season.

Can anyone remind me why he was kicked from his team?

THE WANG.
AndyWang.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Andy is the only former TUF contestant(that I can recall) to get kicked off his own team AND it was a way too quick of a stoppage in his finale fight.

Wang would have been a way more compelling story than Joe Daddy or a guy like Seth Backinski.

UFC really dropped the ball on this.

dont hate on seth

The Wang was to violent for the modern, politically correct, baby-powdered UFC.

Wang, juni, lobster, Jaime yager, colton smith, juliane Lane, ross pointon, cody mckenzie, Chris cope and Christiano marcello,

Are u related to Seth? What's with this defense of the Polish Pistachio?
no are you related to wang?

you don't have to be related to a fighter to like them and want to give your input FYI

Last edited:
Wang hasn't fought in almost six years, safe to assume he's done for good. An adequate replacement would be Gabe Ruediger, he definitely had a more embarrassing showing on that season.

Wang hasn't fought in almost six years, safe to assume he's done for good. An adequate replacement would be Gabe Ruediger, he definitely had a more embarrassing showing on that season.
Wang stays on ready

It's an absolute tragedy that Pete Sell is not on this season.

Back