"How I was hounded off campus for saying ‘women don’t have penises’"

That sounds like a family feud answer, a common sitcom joke, and basic biology...crazy world indeed...

You say that like 90% of this country doesnt believe in a zombie son of God that was conceived without sex.

The rejection of known reality isn't exactly knew.

Imagine being ran off the campus of a place of learning for stating a biological fact.

Good times. I hope liberals are proud

So it was due to him being a dick and not because he believes in the dick privilege of men?

Mostly. He could have written an article as to what is gender and no one would have given two shits.

I did find his removal as acting president of the Humanist Club to be pretty funny, though. Humanist believe in the agency and ethical treatment of all beings. Humanist groups advocate for LGBT rights and things like EDNA. So it is kind of confusing why he was part of the club to begin with. Did he really think he was going to continue to be the club's president when his beliefs are counter to the club's tenants?

Mostly. He could have written an article as to what is gender and no one would have given two shits.

I did find his removal as acting president of the Humanist Club to be pretty funny, though. Humanist believe in the agency and ethical treatment of all beings. Humanist groups advocate for LGBT rights and things like EDNA. So it is kind of confusing why he was part of the club to begin with. Did he really think he was going to continue to be the club's president when his beliefs are counter to the club's tenants?

How is saying that women don't have a penis unethical? How does it deny agency to transwomen?

You can have an opposing opinion on biology and nature and still support, or at the very least leave be, transwomen. It has no effect on their agency, they are still free to live and do as they please within the law.

How is saying that women don't have a penis unethical? How does it deny agency to transwomen?

You can have an opposing opinion on biology and nature and still support, or at the very least leave be, transwomen. It has no effect on their agency, they are still free to live and do as they please within the law.

Humanist groups don't take the stance you are trying to take. You are free to take that stance but those groups push for making the best possible life for youselves and others. Someone who is trangendered is trying to live the best possible life for themselves. For someone to tell them on how to live their life or identify or critique is counter to the idea that everyone should be allowed the most happiness in their lives. Not allowing someone to identify or anything relating to them trying to be happy is denying them agency.

It is crazy times we live.

bill-nye.jpg

Lol put that on twitter im sure they'll hound bill nye.

Not a strange world. A purposefully engineered one. This sort of fundamental change in societal think and standards doesn't just happen organically.

why doesnt it? people have believed all sorts of wild things at different times, and beliefs change. when they do, the older generation thinks its a sign that the world is ending or some shit.

you grant a lot of power to people who many cannot think can effetively run a DMV.

Humanist groups don't take the stance you are trying to take. You are free to take that stance but those groups push for making the best possible life for youselves and others. Someone who is trangendered is trying to live the best possible life for themselves. For someone to tell them on how to live their life or identify or critique is counter to the idea that everyone should be allowed the most happiness in their lives. Not allowing someone to identify or anything relating to them trying to be happy is denying them agency.

I identify as a Jedi. If you don't believe me, youre denying me agency.

tramendous said:
Lol put that on twitter im sure they'll hound bill nye.

Liberals already turned on him after he attended the State of the Union address. Because simple attendance means he's now a Trump supporter. Oh Liberal cannibalism, never stop <45>

But it still doesn't change Biology.

Biology never lies.

DNA Chromosomes never lie.

A Woman does NOT have a Penis.

I don't get the outrage nor do I get why he was removed.

So "Humanists" are supposed to NOT tell the truth but only shit that the special interest groups want to hear? jesus....What a gong show.

But it still doesn't change Biology.

Biology never lies.

DNA Chromosomes never lie.

A Woman does NOT have a Penis.

I don't get the outrage nor do I get why he was removed.

So "Humanists" are supposed to NOT tell the truth but only shit that the special interest groups want to hear? jesus....What a gong show.
Because it's all about feelings now. Flawed feelings by a generation of kids raised on the internet. Most of them are so devoid of personality and intelligent conversation that the whole join the LGBTLMNOP thing is the only way for them to stand out.

I don't think every "humanist" is toeing the establishment line concerning men being able to become women by saying a couple magic words.

Also, you are "denying agency" of those who wish to follow the natural order, and have men be what they have always been, and women be what women have always been. "Agency..." gtfo

Someone should have beat him with a bike lock. Literally Hitler.

^ Someone should beat some in this thread with a bike lock. Good lord....You don't agree that Women don't have a Penis? REALLY? <LikeReally5>

The fuck's wrong with you people? <Huh2>

The person did not disallow anything, he merely stated his opinion.

In the absence of religion, people will create their own. And that's exactly what this whole "gender identity" ideology is, a secular religion with adherents who are just as dogmatic and extremist as Abrahamic fundamentalists. In Canada actually it's become something of a state religion and imo that won't end well.

why doesnt it? people have believed all sorts of wild things at different times, and beliefs change. when they do, the older generation thinks its a sign that the world is ending or some shit.

you grant a lot of power to people who many cannot think can effetively run a DMV.
I really should have added as quickly to better clarify my thoughts on this. This sort of change at this sort of pace.

Back