How high would Ngannou lift prime Fedor off the ground?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let's be real, that white boy would go flying. Forget everything you thought about "best HW of all time". We always wondered what would happen when a A level HW athlete entered the UFC. Well here he is.

RIP Stipe

dwsu9.jpg

250md81.jpg

He is 11-1.

Chill the fuck out.
Let him become champ first, defend his title a few times.
At HW, everyone can get knocked the fuck out.

Ngannou's career isn't even close to what Fedor did, yet.

Never have I seen a post that wraps up Sherdog's tendency for absurd theoretical speculation, craving for "A-level athletes," obsession over computer game/anime/comic book violence, and homoeroticism in so tidy a package. Even uses "white boy," for that little quasi-racist bow of decoration!

Fedor delusional fans are gonna be

4705c1f97f031f5e7d8448bd4ee100c7.gif

Never have I seen a post that wraps up Sherdog's tendency for absurd theoretical speculation, craving for "A-level athletes," obsession over anime/comic book violence, and homoeroticism in so tidy a package. Even uses "white boy," for that little quasi-racist bow of decoration!
/Thread

A prime Fedor...it would go something like this.

ta5thh.gif

All specifics asides...

Fighter who fought and won impressively very recently will murder every other fighter in history... because recent.

People are fucking retards.

Something like this..
qzj6fd.gif

i'm just here to trigger fedor haters
fedor would destroy your favorite fighters
your favorite fighters say fedor is the best that ever was
you can never change that, all you can do is not talk about it
ngannou would get his liver removed by prime crocop
he ain't even getting through the front rows to see fedor fighting
get real lmao
<Dany07>

Let's be real, that white boy would go flying. Forget everything you thought about "best HW of all time". We always wondered what would happen when a A level HW athlete entered the UFC. Well here he is.

RIP Stipe

dwsu9.jpg

250md81.jpg

Would be a good fight. If Fedor could make it past the 2nd round or 10 mins I would favor him to win.
Can't imagine that giant ogre has the best cardio in the world.

RIP Stipe

dwsu9.jpg

250md81.jpg

Ngannou would literally have Sherdog in tears. Fedor wouldn't exist anymore.

He is 11-1.

Chill the fuck out.
Let him become champ first, defend his title a few times.
At HW, everyone can get knocked the fuck out.

Ngannou's career isn't even close to what Fedor did, yet.
Listen son, if you get wobbled by a stumpy looking asian guy named fujita...you cant be the best of all time.

Man I'm a Ngannou fan but some of you guys are delusional. His highest profile wins are over two over-the-hill veterans with notorious glass jaws. Up next is our part-time HW Champion when he back from fighting forest fighters. Ngannou deserves to be our HW Champion just on his age, dedication and look alone and I predict another first round KO against Stipe. But I think Stipe isn't as stupid and will do what he can to avoid Ngannou's power as long as possible; drag it into the later rounds and hope to use his conditioning against Ngannou's. We haven't seen Ngannou break a sweat, but something tells me he does not have much of a gas tank with how absurdly big this man is.

Ngannou is what we need for the HW division but to compare him to the Emperor is ridiculous. Fedor would take Ngannou's arm home and hang it next to his Orthodox Icons for Christmas.

Listen son, if you get wobbled by a stumpy looking asian guy named fujita...you cant be the best of all time.

"Stumpy lookin' Asian guy..." more racial shit from you.

This is clearly a race thing.

You got a hard-on for that A-level BBC. What else is new on Sherdog.

"Stumpy lookin' Asian guy..." more racial shit from you.

This is clearly a race thing.

You got a hard-on for that A-level BBC. What else is new on Sherdog.
He got wobbled by a midget in fujita. How will fedor take Francis' arm if there is no way in hell to take him down? Overeem couldnt even move Francis, but a fat middleweight in fedor will take down this 6'5, 265lbs monster? There is a reason why fedor didnt want to fight Ubereem back in the day. Francis is Ubereem times 10.

This is not a race thing. Its just a fact that the man is a genetically superior human being.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back