How has Dada 5000 vs. Royce not been made?

LHWBelt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I legit don't understand it. Was Royce only in for the Shamrock fight? If he's ever going to fight again this is the fight. It's a throwback between two old geysers and one is way bigger but doesn't get the ground game at all. This is a throwback to those tournament fights and needs to happen. I got Royce if it goes more than 3 minutes otherwise Dada.

DaDa 5000 is likely to never be licensed again after his near-death experience in the cage.

Gracie is allegedly angling for a Hughes fight, but I don't see what adjustments he's made that would make the rematch any different from the first meeting.

DaDa 5000 is likely to never be licensed again after his near-death experience in the cage.

Gracie is allegedly angling for a Hughes fight, but I don't see what adjustments he's made that would make the rematch any different from the first meeting.

Just cuz he died a little doesn't mean he won't get a license. I don't buy it.

Does DaDa need a licence to fight in Texas?

I don't think Royce should ever fight anyone unless it's Herschel Walker or a trilogy with Yoshida.

Does DaDa need a licence to fight in Texas?

I don't think Royce should ever fight anyone unless it's Herschel Walker or a trilogy with Yoshida.

Hershel Walker fight sounds good too actually, props. I'd be down for that one as well. Royce v. Hughes 2 makes no damn sense tho.

Hershel Walker fight sounds good too actually, props. I'd be down for that one as well. Royce v. Hughes 2 makes no damn sense tho.

Maybe Royce wants a chance at revenge? That's about the only thing I can think of on his end. If they do it in Texas maybe he surprises with a gi and "special rules."

Maybe Royce wants a chance at revenge? That's about the only thing I can think of on his end. Hopefully they do it in Texas and he surprises by wearing a gi.

Hughes would pound him out again. I thought the Ken fight was a fun idea and I think old guys with bad ground games or other old big retired dudes is the route he should go if he still wants to fight. I'd be down with a Kimo rematch, Batista, or Pudz too but Pudz is probably too much for him.

You're probably right. I'm sure Royce would spin a decision into a victory for GJJ.

Royce would be better served in an open weight fight with Hershel. I'd think more money would be made from a bout like that anyhow.

I don't understand why Hershel Walker never fought again, specially under Coker's Bellator

I don't understand why Hershel Walker never fought again, specially under Coker's Bellator

He was very stiff but he came in shape and is an old guy obviously and I found him interesting to watch. If it's unclear I like watching the big guys throw even if they have flaws. Even when they gas like crazy it's usually at least entertaining.

Last edited:
The only fighter Dada should be fighting is Houston Alexander.

Dada won't ever fight again. I think the only fight Royce will take will be with Hughes.

Royce will fight Hughes. Coker has said he doesn't plan on using Dada again so he'll probably be fighting for UFC's HW belt by the end of the year.

Royce will fight Hughes. Coker has said he doesn't plan on using Dada again so he'll probably be fighting for UFC's HW belt by the end of the year.

Didn't hear Coker said that. Thanks.

I really think Royce would sub Dada with literally one arm tied behind his back.

I really think Royce would sub Dada with literally one arm tied behind his back.

I think he would win too. The size difference would be dramatic though and that's why I'd want to watch. Dada had to cut to get to 265.

I think he would win too. The size difference would be dramatic though and that's why I'd want to watch. Dada had to cut to get to 265.

All kidding aside, who would you take in a CM Punk vs Dada match? I think Dada could win, but in the first 20 seconds only.

All kidding aside, who would you take in a CM Punk vs Dada match? I think Dada could win, but in the first 20 seconds only.

I'd take Dada easy honestly. He hit Kimbo with some hard punches that I don't see CM taking and I don't see CM being able to hurt Dada when Dada took some decent shots from Kimbo. I don't know why I'm taking this seriously but I am lol, Dada wins.

You don't need a license on the Indian Reservation

I legit don't understand it. Was Royce only in for the Shamrock fight? If he's ever going to fight again this is the fight. It's a throwback between two old geysers and one is way bigger but doesn't get the ground game at all. This is a throwback to those tournament fights and needs to happen. I got Royce if it goes more than 3 minutes otherwise Dada.
Legit troll...

Back