How GSP won the Serra rematch

What are you blithering about? Are you still trying to convince me that supplements are less regulated in Canada than in the US and Brazil lmao? It is factual that is not the case, but none of what you said even makes sense. Put down the bong.

The topic here is if GSP has access to some secret maple syrup infused undetecatable peds that are only availble in Canada like that other troll claimed.

So of course that is a totally retarded idea. One so fucking dumb even you are smart enough to know it is a troll... Right????

No.

when you make baseless accusations, you gotta stick to them. You don't know anything about how these products are controlled in the USA, Canada let alone Brazil. You just don't know what you are talking about: you made up a positive stereotype about Canada that you cannot prove. It's complete nonsense.

I already at least explained the agency responsible for controlled substances in the USA. And Canada just takes a ride and follows it...so, it's the american tax payer who ends up subsidising figuring out whether something is safe or not for the rest of North America. In Europe it's completely different. And a lot of poorer countries have their own rules, sometimes a lot harder to pass because of a reactive phenomenon: given the existence of a more active black market (that exist in the developed world), a lot of "poor" nations make it even harder to get stuff: Brazil is notoriously complicated, and I invite any brazilian you can find to say whether or not this is true.

You simply spewed this nonsense without any knowledge of the world, how complex this issue really is.

I don't care for GSP's access to magic berries. I am correcting an obvious mistake you've made. The rest I let other sherbros correct you.

No.

when you make baseless accusations, you gotta stick to them. You don't know anything about how these products are controlled in the USA, Canada let alone Brazil. You just don't know what you are talking about: you made up a positive stereotype about Canada that you cannot prove. It's complete nonsense.

I already at least explained the agency responsible for controlled substances in the USA. And Canada just takes a ride and follows it...so, it's the american tax payer who ends up subsidising figuring out whether something is safe or not for the rest of North America. In Europe it's completely different. And a lot of poorer countries have their own rules, sometimes a lot harder to pass because of a reactive phenomenon: given the existence of a more active black market (that exist in the developed world), a lot of "poor" nations make it even harder to get stuff: Brazil is notoriously complicated, and I invite any brazilian you can find to say whether or not this is true.

You simply spewed this nonsense without any knowledge of the world, how complex this issue really is.

I don't care for GSP's access to magic berries. I am correcting an obvious mistake you've made. The rest I let other sherbros correct you.

Canadian supplements sold over the counter are more stricter than USAs. A lot of them have to be reformulated before being allowed to be sold.

Canadian supplements sold over the counter are more stricter than USAs. A lot of them have to be reformulated before being allowed to be sold.

Yeah, well: you guys saying it, to actually knowing it is a BIG difference.

I don't just take the word of strangers on the internet regarding the quality of products.

I grew up in Europe: I'm very familiar with "oh, such and such is cleaner in Denmark, Holland, Germany, ...insert northern european country....." It's never necessarily true.

But if you guys want to believe it: knock yourselves out.

Yeah, well: you guys saying it, to actually knowing it is a BIG difference.

I don't just take the word of strangers on the internet regarding the quality of products.

I grew up in Europe: I'm very familiar with "oh, such and such is cleaner in Denmark, Holland, Germany, ...insert northern european country....." It's never necessarily true.

But if you guys want to believe it: knock yourselves out.

I used to use jack3d until Canada reformulated it due to substances they had banned. Then they banned it anyways. Same with 1MR.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133696681&page=1

Took all of three seconds to google. Dipshit.

Was anyone really surprised with the result of the second fight?

Let's not make a mystery, where there is clearly none... I think even GSP has been clear on this point. He underestimated Matt in their first fight. It was a fatal error... one he has not made since... and Georges has even stated on numerous occasions, the loss made him a better fighter... the second fight, the man was a monster, and did what everyone expected he was going to do in the first match. Let's not take anything away from Matt, he pulled out the upset, but I think it is pretty clear where Serra sat in the pecking oder all time @ 170 is, if you measure his body of work... but he taught GSP a lesson that night... and lesser fighters would have folded from that loss, but GSP came back an even better fighter...

You could say he played it “safer” I guess. Took him down in the first round and tired him out with a controlled GnP.

This also decreased the big KO risk in the 2nd where he could do pretty whatever he wanted, even though he was still cautious.

No.

Fail. You are posting out of your ass again.

Plenty of products that get approved for sale in the us never get past CFIA and make it to markets here.. and there is ton of stuff you can buy in Brazil with no rx that you never have a hope in hell of getting here, like common ancillary drugs.

There is a big bb and steroid scene in Brazil they are just more recently cracking down on it, while this shit has been tightly controlled in Canada for decades. God you are a clueless kid.

Plenty of products that get approved for sale in the us never get past CFIA and make it to markets here.. and there is ton of stuff you can buy in Brazil with no rx that you never have a hope in hell of getting here, like common ancillary drugs.

There is a big bb and steroid scene in Brazil they are just more recently cracking down on it, while this shit has been tightly controlled in Canada for decades. God you are a clueless kid.

Have you been to a Brazilian pharmacy?
( ) Yes
( ) No

It's so funny: you play authoritarian on a subject your clearly have no idea about.

You've never left your state. You don't know the world. You don't know anything....

humble down and you have a lot to learn from me.

I wonder why his physique has never changed... oh wait.
View attachment 474241
I don't understand the people who try to use that quote to justify that GSP was/is a ped user.
Even taken out of context it doesn't suggest that.
He was complaining about the fact that the sport still has a lot of issues even with usada despite being better for having usada. GSP is one of the sports biggest advocates for drug testing.

But whatever, I digress.

Serra beat GSP's ass. Embarrassing.
Serra fought til the end...

Have you been to a Brazilian pharmacy?
( ) Yes
( ) No

Who gives a fuck?

Have you been to a Canadian pharmacy?

I have eyes and a brain and can look things up on this invention called "google".

It's so funny: you play authoritarian on a subject your clearly have no idea about.

You've never left your state. You don't know the world. You don't know anything....

humble down and you have a lot to learn from me.

Hahaha we have provinces here Einstein, not states. LMAO. Typical idiot too stupid to realize he is the product of a broken education system I guess?

I've traveled the world kid. You've probably never left your shitty small town that consists of a shutdown factory and a corn field or someshit.

Hahahaha. Jack has been exposed as a true low iq poster today.

Who gives a fuck?

I have eyes and a brain and can look things up on this invention called "google".

Hahaha we have provinces here Einstein, not states. LMAO. Typical idiot too stupid to realize he is the product of a broken education system I guess?

I've traveled the world kid. You've probably never left your shitty small town that consists of a shutdown factory and a corn field or someshit.

Yes, I have.

I have been to all countries in South America. I have been to Mexico, lived in the USA for 5 years and 1 in Canada.

What you said about ancillary drugs is THE OPPOSITE. If you go to standard pharmacies, you need a prescription to get Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, among many others you get over the counter in the US and Canada. In Europe it's somewhere in between. But the most drugs you can buy without prescription, in standard pharmacies, is the USA. In fact, manufacturers can advertise their drugs in the USA and they are not allowed to do so in most south american countries. Did you know that?

The problem is: the dark market. Wanna find virtually anything? Just expose yourself to some risk and you can find anything you want in South America, including Brazil. But isn't that true of North America and Europe?

So what is the point of the discussion?

Ah...I think the point made by the other poster is that the high quality, top-notch PEDs would be available in the richer, not poorer nations. I don't know.

I am speaking from personal experience and knowledge. You are just spewing a prejudiced and misunderstood world view. There is a reason the standard pharmacies in places like Brazil and Mexico (the ones in the nice neighbourhoods) are a lot more restrictive than CVS. But you don't care about that do you?

You are incapable of holding a conversation. All you do is attack and try to humiliate....funny.

Also, the answer is "no", you've never been to a Brazilian pharmacy. You don't know anything, you've never gone anywhere. And NO...google simply does not answer all your questions. There is no substitute to actually spending some real time in a different culture.

But you are the result of google. I actually bothered to get to know worlds different from mine, excited to discover asia!

I'm done with you for now. You haven't said anything truthful or relevant.

GSP had been injured, and after months of saying that Serra was just the better man he said on a radio show that it his preparation was poor because of that injury and he might not have taken a fight against Matt Hughes in that state. An obvious sign that he underestimated Serra. That's perhaps neither here nor there though as he didn't lose for being clearly inferior, he lost by "getting caught" and we'll never know if that would have happened with better preparation or not. It's certainly possible to catch a better fighter with something, hence the term "lucky punch".

He just came back with a different game plan and better preparation and we saw the difference between them that we expected to see already in the first fight.

Any accusations of doing PEDs aren't very logical as if he were to cheat that way, why would he start at that point specifically (which the entire insinuation was based on)? Why not when he lost to Hughes? Why not in order to get to the UFC to begin with? Not that such speculation matters much since we have no tests that back it up. If he loses a test I'll suspect him for far more than just that time, like I do with everyone, but since we need some proof for serious accusations I'll leave my comments for the fighters that have actually gotten caught. Especially those that were caught more than once.

Who gives a fuck?

Also
(1) Don't use Einstein's name in vain. You don't understand or appreciate his work...leave his memory alone.

(2) No...I live quite far from where I was born. But it's none of your business.

I do miss my time in Canada: great ice climbing, great people. Good thing I never ran into a Canadian MMA fan. I was lucky.

Why does everyone forget that Matt Serra was coming back from a severe back injury and had a shit ton of ring rust before the second fight?

GSP beat up on a guy who wasn’t in shape to go five hard rounds and yet GSP still was only able to get a weak referee stoppage to win. Serra didn’t tap, Serra didn’t say uncle.

You know you're a salty hater when you have to pull off these kinds of mental gymnastics to discredit one of the only natty goat candidates. You are pathetic. That fight was one of the most one sided shit kickings in the history of title fights.

Back