How good striking Prime Anderson Silva had compared to other strikers at 2018?

Make a list of people fighting now who you would consider to be better strikers than him? I don't think you would get that many on your list that would not be a huge point of contention, which kind of answers the question for you

PED's allowed prime Anderson (sorry it sounds like a steak) to dodge more tennis balls, more tennis ball dodging = more Matrix time.............

He'd be very good but he wouldn't be embarrassing guys like he did back in the day, modern MMA has improved leaps and bounds above the likes of Forrest Griffin.

''Prime'' is mostly a myth. While I always tuned in Anderson's fights and found them very entertaining, he was juiced up and we all know it. Today's MW top 5 would give him heaps of trouble while under USADA, so I can't even imagine what a ''prime'' Anderson would look like vs today's killers. He was a great showman and a pleasure to watch, but to rank him as ''elite'' amongst the greatests is laughable since the guy has 8 losses and is a multiple time PED offender.

He's a great striker. Looking at MW he wouldn't win the title though. In general he isn't the best striker to ever walk through canvis

It depends exclusively on how much one likes or hates him.

A brilliant striker yesterday is still a brilliant striker today.

I was always under the impression that "juiced to the gills" meant someone was so roided up that their traps made their neck disappear so they looked like they had gills. Like so...

images

But this is Sherdog where "juiced to the gills" also means
anderson-silva-ufc-2081.jpg

Back