Alex Garcia vs. Court McGee
Nordine Taleb vs. Sean Strickland
Thibault Gouti vs. Nasrat Haqparast
Calvin Kattar vs. Chris Fishgold
Sarah Moras vs. Talita Bernardo
Te'Jovan Edwards vs. Don Madge
Arjan Bhullar vs. Marcelo Golm
Stevie Ray vs. Jessin Ayari

Name wise, it's pretty weak, but there's some entertaining matchups in there. Nasrat should get a stoppage over Gouti, Soukhamthath will showcase his stellar fight IQ again, Johnson and Lobov will throw down, and of course, the main event should be a banger. Rest of the card is pretty meh, with the exception of the Kattar and Edwards fights.

Overall, I give it a 3/10 - would not stream.

These are exactly the ones that end up being surprisingly good

Its been a trend in latest years

Last edited:
Overall it has potential. Lots of low-key good fights. Artem makes it a 10/10.

No names so nothing for the casuals, but fuck them this should be a fun card.

Artem can' t be facing grapplers obviously. But I can't think of worst matchup as far as strikers go for him.

Johnson is better EVERYWHERE by FAR.

crazy how much shine Cirkunov has lost since his debut

Smith getting hyped up like a mad man for knocking out old man Rashad and Shogun, Volkan will starch him.

I'm into it, main event is pretty much guaranteed violence and a first round KO. Whoever comes out of it is gonna be a scary mf in the lhw division. And I'm excited to see Misha fight again, he's hit a couple roadblocks, but he still has a great skillset and a lot of potential.

That plus Artem, who we all love for some reason, makes it a very watchable card.

It's the biggest card of the year Artem finally returns to the ring, Moncton should be sold they're blessed with this biggest event there in history. I'm also looking forward to Volkan and bhullar and Cirkunov getting back in the win column.

crazy how much shine Cirkunov has lost since his debut
He pretty much suffered Vera's fate after becoming a free agent for a while.
Smith getting hyped up like a mad man for knocking out old man Rashad and Shogun, Volkan will starch him.
You have to admit that both KO's were pretty gnarly. I loved every second of them :)

I got Volkan by decision.
These are exactly the ones that end up being surprisingly good

Its been a trend in latest years
That's why I'm kinda excited for it, minus the fights featuring grinders and point fighters.

Artem can' t be facing grapplers obviously. But I can't think of worst matchup as far as strikers go for him.

Johnson is better EVERYWHERE by FAR.

His only weakness is going to be his cardio in this fight. If he can hold up in round 3 if Artem pressures a lot. Michael has made some really stupied chooises sometimes. He doesn't always fight very interlligent and if he hurts Artem a little he may try to finish him, but he is not very likly to be able to do it.

So then he could burn himself out early. It's happened before and honestly it's not very unlikely to happen in this fight again. If Michael keeps it cool and doesn't burn himself out he should win this pretty easy.

Its trash obviously but some ok scraps

Smith vs Volkan
Menace vs Artem
Cirkunov vs Cummins
Taleb vs Strickland
Garcia vs Court
Kattar vs Fish gold
Edward's vs Madge

Low expectation fight nights always end up satisfying. High expectation fight night always end up disappointing. There is always the exceptions but it’s all the same shit. It’s better to go in with the glass is half empty mentality and be pleasantly surprised.

Back