How good is Dominick Reyes?

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've watched the UFC long enough to know they're going to bill this guy as the next big thing if he wins his next fight.

LHW is so weak and he's a younger american that finishes fights. But how good do you guys think he is? How is his wrestling?

I wanna get on the Reyes hype train before it starts but I'm not too sure how good the guy is.

8-0 with the last two being UFC fights. That’s a pretty small sample size to make any concrete assessment on how good he is right now. Or to make accurate projections about how high he could climb the ladder at LHW.

He’s good, so far. And is headed in the right direction. I don’t know enough about him to commit more than that. But, I’ll watch his upcoming fight against Cannonier with great interest.

He’s good he can hit like a truck I look forward to seeing his progress.

Fast track him. UFC needs new stars ASAP.

Can crusher ATM but with some promise

Not good enough.
Yet.

He has fast and accurate hands. I like his style and i hope he will do well.

He's good. I think this is a tough fight for him, but not as tough as some might assume - Cannonier, is he good really? We seem to have been led to believe he is, based solely on the fact he once out-boxed Cutelaba to a decision. What else has he done? Nothing.

Reyes will be tested here but he will pass. UD.

He sold me....especially considering how weak 205 is rn, I don't see how this guy isn't fighting for the title soon.

I've watched the UFC long enough to know they're going to bill this guy as the next big thing if he wins his next fight.

LHW is so weak and he's a younger american that finishes fights. But how good do you guys think he is? How is his wrestling?

I wanna get on the Reyes hype train before it starts but I'm not too sure how good the guy is.
I was going to say that I want to see him tested against a good wrestler, but considering DC is close to done, Davis is gone, Bader is gone, and Jones is gone for a while probably, who is going to test his wrestling? Perhaps Latifi and Pedro (for a sub)? Damn LHW is barren.

I've watch him a little before the UFC, I remember thinking he had huge potential back then and my mind hasn't changed. I think he can be champ one day.

That’s why the UFC needs fighters like Bader and Davis. If Volkan fought one of these guys before DC, we would known if he was truly ready or not. Reyes won’t fight a top wrestler until he reaches DC and by then it could be too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back