How good is Dennis Siver?

also siver looked much bigger in that fight
dxsnq9jxilg0j9enmkxr.gif

He did look bigger...but, I think conor is taller, so that's probably why they weigh the same.

I love revisionist history..haha siver had a few failed miserably take down attempts...and 1 leg kick....Other than that, he got played with and utterly destroyed...
Just stated a fact. Maybe you don't know what revisionist history means.

Siver vs Aldo is the fight to make. And the one Conor haters would hate to see.

Siver is the kind of guy who shows up to fight every time. Always brings it. He fought at 170, 155 and then 145. He was never going to win a belt. He was never flashy or talked shit. He just showed up to fight every time

Unless he was pushed too far.

He's always been skilled but undersized(in reach). He did score a couple knockdowns in his fight against Conor, but as soon as Siver slowed down(massive effort to make up for reach disadvantage), Conor picked him apart from range.

Bruv, not sure if you studied anatomy but I feel for the girl that you ass (leg) fuck
Was it his knee that hit, or the other end of his leg? Did he get knocked straight down to his hip, or his pelvis? Does it matter? Still a knockdown.

I have always thought he is underrated as a fighter, and his record does not reflect his skill. He is very well rounded, a very good striker, with excellent cardio. He has always been short and struggles with longer fighters with whom his bouncy game does not work out. But he is a legit fighter, and I think he would have been a hard fight for Penn at any point. He is also way past his prime, but has much more heart and conditioning than Penn.

Just stated a fact. Maybe you don't know what revisionist history means.

Yes, trying to rewrite history....siver got played with and destroyed with the greatest of ease...failed takedowns, do not count as putting someone on their ass. What conor did to nate is putting someone on their ass.

He was decent by UFC standards but never that good but had a somewhat exciting style

He was good in his day. Tough fight for anyone when he was at lightweight and a decent gatekeeper at featherweight. He has been gradually declining over the years but Penn is declining at 10x the rate.

In their primes, Penn would've eaten him for breakfast.
Theyre like the same age lmao

I always liked Siver. Doesn't talk shit, and just takes care of his own business. Win, or lose.

It's how you handle both winning, and losing, that defines the type of person you are.

Siver was never going to be a UFC champ. But, I like him, and liked watching him fight. Though, the fact he never even ATTEMPTED his signature move against Conor, really made me wonder.

That fight is definitely on my suspicious list. There are about 10 fights that I really find it hard to believe were legit. That is one of them.

Reminds me of a dying out wasp

Will never ever forget when he fought sotiropolous (butchered that)
In Australia and we were all lead to believe George was gunna get a title shot if he beat Siver, lol weird times right?
Anyway I was absolutely shook as to why the hell a fuck load of people expected George to win this fight, and I didn't gamble back then but I'm sure Siver was an underdog and he WHOOPED him

Back