How GGG vs Conor in a 3 minute 12-round kickboxing match goes ?

12 rounds in 3 minutes? might be enough breaks to give Conor a chance

Fucking lol, Conor would kill Golovkin in a kickboxing match. Do you understand how much the range, footwork and defence changes when there are kicks involved?

Do you understand how elblows, knees and leg kicks change everything? Conor by headkick KO.

one or 2 kicks to the leg and get GGG panicking, then start mixing it up and it could get pretty ugly for GGG

Boxers are too limited to deal with strikers that use all weapons.

Fucking lol, Conor would kill Golovkin in a kickboxing match. Do you understand how much the range, footwork and defence changes when there are kicks involved?
So you are saying that he can golovkin with only kicks ? unless you are jon jones you cant win fights with only kicks , golovkin KOs him in the first

one or 2 kicks to the leg and get GGG panicking, then start mixing it up and it could get pretty ugly for GGG

Boxers are too limited to deal with strikers that use all weapons.

And yet Conor had trouble with the boxing of Nate Diaz......

I'm sure you're tell me how Nate Diaz is skilled in dealing with kicks though lol

So you are saying that he can golovkin with only kicks ? unless you are jon jones you cant win fights with only kicks , golovkin KOs him in the first

Lol, I guess you are an idiot.

He literally just had two wars with Nate Diaz..... a guy who should be easily beatable by a "world class kickboxer" like Conor.

I'm sure you're tell me how Nate Diaz is skilled in dealing with kicks though lol

Skilled enough with checking that he damn well broke Conor's leg in the second fight. Yeah theyre not known for checking leg kicks but atleast theyre conditioned enough to take a few. But the gameplan to beat their boxing style is there. Legkick the shit outta them.

Diaz's length helped him a lot in his fight against Conor. Golovkin isnt as long, or tall.

Golovkin isnt conditioned to take them, and he doesnt know how to check leg kicks.

If leg kicks are allowed Connor by leg kicks otherwise GGG

LOL Triple G needs to land one solid punch and everything goes south for Conor. Unless Conor breaks his leg with the first kick, there's no way in hell that he wins under any striking-only ruleset.

At what point in either fight did Conor have trouble with Nates "boxing"? apart from getting rocked in the first fight he pretty much dominated Nate on the feet

Savage!!!
tenor.gif

Back