How funny was Brock Lesnars im gonna get to the bottom of this line ?

J

JollyRants

upload_2017-2-23_6-41-54.pngUFC and WWE star Brock Lesnar vows to ‘get to the bottom’ of his failed doping test. I'm I the only one that finds when Brock said this funny as shit ? Also is Brock still getting to the bottom of this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
He was just trolling

Lesnar-Cena-SummerSlam-gifs-001_001.gif

Perhaps even if he said "I'm going to get to the bottom of this" followed by

AyYY94A.gif

He was trying to get to the bottom of it. But Bill Goldberg put an obstacle on his path. I.e. Hospital time.

tumblr_ogz3iqSQ3A1saykaxo1_400.gif

just give Brock more time. I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of this.

trump like

"i have my best people working on it"

he probably found Hilary's deleted emails.

well,apparently the bottom was bottomless.

Anyway the best part of "Borkgate" was some sherdogggers here actually believing the it had a bottom to get into it on that issue and that Bork was "just a jacked up white boy" .

View attachment 203723UFC and WWE star Brock Lesnar vows to ‘get to the bottom’ of his failed doping test. I'm I the only one that finds when Brock said this funny as shit ? Also is Brock still getting to the bottom of this ?

personally i found it very funny and on par with donald trump's comment that he was going to "drain the swamp" when he is in fact an examplar of the kind of corruption to which he refers
<DirkMavs>

When brock took whatever he allegedly took, mark hunt's health was somehow put in danger. Never mind that mark hunt singned up for a cage fight...
I likr brock, im thinking about subscribing to the wwe network. Their first ever two time women's champion alexa bliss is kind of hot

When brock took whatever he allegedly took, mark hunt's health was somehow put in danger. Never mind that mark hunt singned up for a cage fight...
I likr brock, im thinking about subscribing to the wwe network. Their first ever two time women's champion alexa bliss is kind of hot

Marks health was put in danger. It's suppose to be a level playing field. Roids aren't suppose to be part of it. I'm behind Hunt on this one.

pretty funny, he never actually did get to the bottom of it.....

Back