How fast will Sherdog jump on GSP's bandwagon when he brutally knocks out Tyron in his comeback

This is a fucking troll thread

The best time to plant a tree is 100 years ago

The next best time for GSP to knock someone the f@#k out is today
Wait, they're fighting today?! Fuck's sake, how did I miss that shit?

Fucking UFC with their shit marketing and stuff.

Well its interesting you put something like that out. Very Dramatic Statement.
First GSP hasn't fought in nearly 4 years.
Second your statement is false. GSP TKO'd Baby Jay Penn in Jan 2009. He didn't "Retire" until Nov 2013 so that was a stretch of 4 1/2 years of actual fighting.

So, it's been 8 and a half years instead of nine.

Much more likely that Woodley KOs GSP. He just needs to land once in 5 rounds and follow with a flurry how he does.

I thought he was fighting Bisping in his comeback.
Now he's fighting Woodley?
Da fuck is going on m8?

Faster TURDteen seconds.
Faster than Dana not being Stitche's friend
Faster than Ronda dissapearing from the limelight
GSP will lose his first fight back. Name one fighter who returned from a layoff like this and had a successful fight against a game prime champion? GSP was great but Hendricks beat the piss out of him in his last fight. Tyron who is 10x more dangerous than Hendricks. I am not a fan of Woodley, cant stand him actually, but he will Knock GSP out if they fight.

Power is the last thing to go... but he never had any in the first place.

Well its interesting you put something like that out. Very Dramatic Statement.
First GSP hasn't fought in nearly 4 years.
Second your statement is false. GSP TKO'd Baby Jay Penn in Jan 2009. He didn't "Retire" until Nov 2013 so that was a stretch of 4 1/2 years of actual fighting.
And he got robbed of TKO stoppage over Kos after smashing his eye.

GSP will lose his first fight back. Name one fighter who returned from a layoff like this and had a successful fight against a game prime champion? GSP was great but Hendricks beat the piss out of him in his last fight. Tyron who is 10x more dangerous than Hendricks. I am not a fan of Woodley, cant stand him actually, but he will Knock GSP out if they fight.
Name one champion who left the game undefeated and undisputed.

yes undisputed. He WON against Hendricks.

GSP is unlike any other champion

Wait, they're fighting today?! Fuck's sake, how did I miss that shit?

Fucking UFC with their shit marketing and stuff.
Stay woke son

Stay on point by taking your head out of your a$$ broski.

Name one champion who left the game undefeated and undisputed.

yes undisputed. He WON against Hendricks.

GSP is unlike any other champion
Your right, he was. No other fighter could hold another fighter down for 25 minutes in that many fights. I dont think he will come back. The guy gets an ingrown hair he post pones a fight. He also said if he moved to middleweight that would be permanent because he wasnt going to screw up his body. So he put on muscle started training for Bisping, now they want him to drop that extra muscle weight and go back down?

Faster TURDteen seconds.
Faster than Dana not being Stitche's friend
Faster than Ronda dissapearing from the limelight

If prime pre-USADA GSP could not brutally KO someone (not even once, except maybe Matt Hughes?) then wtf makes you think the current GSP is going to be able to "brutally KO" a beast like Woodley?

So, it's been 8 and a half years instead of nine.
Yes that is correct. However its the Dramatization of the statement. Saying Anderson hasn't finished a fight in 5 years is also true but Anderson has been actively fighting for those 5 years. GSP has been retired for half of the time you declare he hasn't finished anyone. Its called SPIN and you are spinning the shit out of your point.

Yes that is correct. However its the Dramatization of the statement. Saying Anderson hasn't finished a fight in 5 years is also true but Anderson has been actively fighting for those 5 years. GSP has been retired for half of the time you declare he hasn't finished anyone. Its called SPIN and you are spinning the shit out of your point.

Uh-huh.
It's been nine fucking years, gsp not fighting for half of it is not a point in his favor, dipshit.

Uh-huh.
It's been nine fucking years, gsp not fighting for half of it is not a point in his favor, dipshit.
No the point is that your spin on it is funny. If I say FDR hasn't won an election in 72 years!!! In an attempt to discredit him as a politician my statement is correct. Of course FDR won 4 presidential elections, was possibly the greatest US President and has been dead for 71 of those 72 years. Factually correct statements can still be asinine.
Name calling isn't nice BTW. <[analyzed}>

No the point is that your spin on it is funny. If I say FDR hasn't won an election in 72 years!!! In an attempt to discredit him as a politician my statement is correct. Of course FDR won 4 presidential elections, was possibly the greatest US President and has been dead for 71 of those 72 years. Factually correct statements can still be asinine.
Name calling isn't nice BTW. <[analyzed}>

Only if you consider the time off to be neutral or in his favor, as opposed to another mark against him, dipshit.

Saying he hasn't finished someone in almost 9 years is factually accurate. Your dumb ass opinion of that fact doesn't change anything.

Only if you consider the time off to be neutral or in his favor, as opposed to another mark against him, dipshit.

Saying he hasn't finished someone in almost 9 years is factually accurate. Your dumb ass opinion of that fact doesn't change anything.
OK

Back