How far do you agree with Kevin Lee's statement about Dustin Poirier?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Da_kDKTXcAE8Qnv.jpg

IMO Poirier deserves it more, but at this point I feel like Kevin Lee is right, that Khabib is gonna do to Poirier what he always does to fighters who are not high level grappler like himself: he´s gonna grapplefuck him.

Imho Kevin Lee is a high level grappler and would present different problems for the champ.

Who do you want to see fight the champ? Lee or Poirier?

Discuss

All i know is if it happens then Khabib better not fuck around on the feet with Dustin like he did with Al. Cuz Diamond will knock him spark out.

I'd rather see Lee vs Khabib, it's would be interesting to see how Khabib deals with a high level wrestler

I like Dustin so I'd be happy to see him get the title shot, a good payday but make no mistake, he'll take a hellacious beating. On the contrary, I have no qualms with Kevin getting his face smashed and watch him stomp around d like a frustrated toddler afterwards.

giphy.gif

Agree completely. Khabib would smash Dustin. Thing is Dustin has a good front headlock game so that is his only way of winning but very small chance to pull that off against Khabib.

Khabib is not stupid, he will expect that and work around it.

It is likely true.

However Poirier has worked his way into contention and is as deserving of a shot as Lee is, if not more.

It's not like Poirier does not have a shot here. He is durable and has a strong proven heart. And any minute it stays on the feet he has a shot.

I think Lee poses a bigger challenge than Dustin but he is also only on a one fight winning streak and I do't know if that's going to cut it in such a stacked division.

If you look at the top 10, Porier looks like the easiest fight on paper for Khabib, but after Tony and Conor he's probably the most deserving.

If they cannot get the McGregor vs Khabib fight signed due to Conor's pending legal issues then Lee vs Khabib is the most interesting even if it's not the most deserving.

Barboza would destroy Dustin..
Tony deserves the shot then after that i think kevin has the best chance to beat khabib.

In a perfect world we'll get Conor vs Khabib and Lee vs Dustin and the winners go at it. Tony may be out a bit still.

What has Poirier shown to make people think he will even do as well as Barboza did against Khabib?

What’s he supposed to say ? If I was Lee I’d ask for another fight and if he can get another impressive win then maybe he can get a TS. Because there is no way a one fight winning streak deserves a TS. Not in that division.

But I honestly think Lee just gets taken down by Khabib too. So there it is.

Khabib taking 6 months+ off. Time for a title eliminator. Problem is 3 challengers. The first two to set a bout should get title shot.

Of course Conor could step back in to the cage but not aware of any factors facilitating any time soon ( e.g. big $)

Ban the racist POS that is Kevin Lee. I will continue to post this video on every thread I see about him.

Back