how exactly did saenchai win this fight?

saenchai would make saeksan look silly hitting nothing but air while constantly moving forward.

Saenchai also looked absolutely terrible at the weigh in for the petmorakot fight. he looked like he was about to pass out and they had to immediately hook him up to an iv right after he made weight. He was like .2 or .3 pounds over actually and the agreed he did not have to cut the rest because he looked so bad if I'm remembering right.

Yeah i think if Saeksan wins it's not his wild strikes that will get him the win but rather the forward pressure.

Not sure if Saenchai can fight at 130 lbs anymore, the weight cut could be very rought, but I wonder how he would do against guys like Superlek, Pet U Thong, Panpayak, Petnamngarm etc. His last good win was against Nong-O in 2014, then he lost to Singdam and Petmorrakot

I honestly think that Saeksan wins like 8 times out of 10.

I honestly think that Saeksan wins like 8 times out of 10.
No way. Saenchai has beaten better clinchers and better strikers who were bigger than saeksan. Prime saenchai beats Saeksan 10 timesout of 10

Saenchai vs Saeksan who'd win at thid point?

Saenchai would win because it wouldn't happen in a stadium or stadium format, which means he wouldn't have to cut below 140 pounds.

Saenchai is an old man who only fights foreigners. Seksun would knock him out.

Saenchai is an old man who only fights foreigners. Seksun would knock him out.

Saenchai is old, but as far as I know hasn't even been hurt this century. He isn't getting knocked out again unless he fights into his forties.

Saenchai has a chin on him too, he's been cracked cleanly a few times and he never seemed phased by it.

Saeksan can rock Saenchais head back maybe, but will not KO him.

Back