How euro media are twisting the NK thing as if Trump is the bad guy

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
WTF euro media, really.

I know you all hate Trump and never gave him a chance but this is exagerated.

The Kim dinasty has been provoking the USA for decades now, has a proven WMD arsenal and is making concrete threats to use them on US soil.

Yet on many French and German media, Trump is being portayed as the lunatic and villain.

I know the term gets thrown around abusively around here but Orwelian comes to mind.

I think harsh criticism on Trump in the NK crisis is more than justified.

He doesn't fully understand what he is saying or tweeting.
For example, he said fire and fury will follow if Nk threatens the US again. Drawing a red line. Which NK broke within a few hours by threatening the US again.
The issue is that Trump did not understand he was drawing a red line. Because he is so incredibly incompetent at his job.
This is not an inner political US issue but a worldwide complex situation. You can't just go on twitter for that.

That was really amateur hour from Trump. And NK embarrassed the US on that within a few hours.

Could you explain how "NK has been provoking the US for decades now"?

For example, he said fire and fury will follow if Nk threatens the US again. Drawing a red line. Which NK broke within a few hours by threatening the US again.
The issue is that Trump did not understand he was drawing a red line. Because he is so incredibly incompetent at his job.
This is not an inner political US issue but a worldwide complex situation. You can't just go on twitter for that.

That was really amateur hour from Trump. And NK embarrassed the US on that within a few hours.

Trump IS a fuckin amateur. No question. But wouldn't you agree that forms aside, the unpredictable lunatic isn't Trump, unlike what we are reading in Yurrp ?

Trump IS a fuckin amateur. No question. But wouldn't you agree that forms aside, the unpredictable lunatic isn't Trump, unlike what we are reading in Yurrp ?

But what is NK doing that is unpredictable?
They have been playing the same game for a long time.
If anyone Trump is the unpredictable one here.
I mean if this would be a different strategy to go harder on NK to maybe get China involvement more that would be ok.
But for me, this just looks like Trump tweeting without having a clue again.

But what is NK doing that is unpredictable?
They have been playing the same game for a long time.
If anyone Trump is the unpredictable one here.
I mean if this would be a different strategy to go harder on NK to maybe get China involvement more that would be ok.
But for me, this just looks like Trump tweeting without having a clue again.

We're kind of playing with words, here.

So NK has been so predictable in being constantly unpredictable so it somehow makes them predictable?

When they are pulling stunts like shooting missiles in Japanese waters and making concrete threats against the US, like now with Guam, they are being very unpredictable.

We're kind of playing with words, here.

So NK has been so predictable in being constantly unpredictable so it somehow makes them predictable?

When they are pulling stunts like shooting missiles in Japanese waters and making concrete threats against the US, like now with Guam, they are being very unpredictable.

They have been doing missile tests for a while. They have been making threads for a while as well. There is nothing unpredictable or unusual about that.
The concrete threads against Guam were somehow unpredictable. But that was a reaction to Trump's threats.
So Trump by being unpredictable has caused NK to do something unpredictable.

But the unpredictability from Trump wasn't part of a strategy or plan but simply caused by his incompetence.

So Trump by being unpredictable has caused NK to do something unpredictable.

But I dislike this line of thinking. As if NK is the grumpy uncle whom we shouldn't upset or something and towards whom we should be understanding.

NK is a belligerent failed state of a shithole. With threats comes responsibility.

Kind of like saying if Assad uses chemical weapons one more time he crosses a red line and then do nothing after the next chemical weapons attack.
Or saying Putin crosses a red line when he doesn't respect the borders of sovereign nation states but do nothing when he takes Crimea.
In other words, empty threats are business as usual and as common as empty threads on sherdog.
What annoys Trump supporters is probably more that everything is a scandal since Trump is in office.

N. Korea is to blame for provoking the US with threats.

Aside from that, trump shouldn't be matching rhetoric with a childish, sociopathic, insecure, out of his depth dipshit...oh wait...

Back