How epic would it be to have Connor vs Diaz 3 and Khabib vs Tony for 2 belts at UFC 219?

ConnorMacGregod

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib has called out Tony and wants Connor to fight Diaz. The casual fans would be bamboozled. There will be 2 title fights and both being for the LW belt. They wouldnt know who the real champion is, except us Sherdoggers, tehehehe :D

War Connor.

Khabib has called out Tony and wants Connor to fight Diaz. The casual fans would be bamboozled. There will be 2 title fights and both being for the LW belt. They wouldnt know who the real champion is, except us Sherdoggers, tehehehe :D

War Connor.
<1>

Can't tell if trolling or if TS is actually 12 yrs old...

War Connor.

I saw a moderator response for your request to change your nick.

Funny, basically you were called a troll by the forum management :)

nobody gives a shit about mcgregor vs diaz 3 at this point. Nate is retired , hasnt fought in more than a year and this fight hurts the entire division. Khabib is a pulling out merchant and would not make it to the fight agaisnt Tony.

Mcgregor vs Ferguson is the only fight to make and its not even debatable.

Lee vs Klabeeb for intercontinental LW title (3rd belt for LW)

If you use the word "bamboozled" You already lose.

I saw a moderator response for your request to change your nick.

Funny, basically you were called a troll by the forum management :)

No they didnt. They just felt I was too new to the forum to earn this right. They felt I needed to earn it with time and then after about a year I believe they said I can asked for the request again.

*Conor vs Tony. Khabib vs Barboza. And yes, it would be awesome.

That would kind of disregard the need for an interim belt, but I am a big fan of absurd things happening and making everyone upset. Therefore, I approve this message lol

I would not entertain the thought of masturbating to it if that tells you anything, you can not have an interim title and the champion come back and fight
somebody other than the interim champ. Let me guess Tony is suppose to defend and interim title lol. I seen a Billy Goat drink his own piss one time
and it was not as fuck up as that would be..

Please no Conor Nate 3. Pointless non exciting fight.

Or all 4 in a royal rumble

I found your comment funny but it is a bit ridiculous dont you think. This aint WWE. That also wouldnt be a royal rumble, for it to be so you would need the entire LW roster. I would say it would be a fatal 4 matchup, still silly though.

Whatever just make them fight. I'm pretty sick of new UFC where guys fight like once or twice a year. The OGs fought 3-4x a day.

Sure match them up like yesterday.

Back