How epic would Conor's legacy be if he loses to Khabib but wins the WW title

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To become the first 3-divisional champion in MMA history?

He made history shortly after suffering the most embarrassing loss of his career after all.

<DCWhoa>

Thats something to look foward to after Khabib puts a beating on him.

It would be less epic than beating Khabib and winning the WW title.

Woodley would ragdoll him like a child, it wouldn't even be a fight. Woodley is pretty much the most imposing and athletic physical specimen in his division. Combine this fact with good wrestling and you have a nightmare match-up for Conor. Conor will never get his hands on either LW or WW titles as long as Khabib and Woodley reign as champs.

Last edited:
If Khabib whoop him, You think he Will Do better Vs T-Wood ?!?!??!?!

I expect him to both defeat Khabib AND eventually win the Welterweight Championship.

Luckily I'm one of the smart ones.

I just cant wait for the conor khabib fight to be over and the lw goat decided the shit talk and retardation of whose better on here is getting old and the gsp delusional nut huggery is worse who wins idc anymore there both great ones a warrior the others a grapplin phenom

Conor beating Woodley?

v7CD8OR.jpg

Conor being the first three division champion would be hollow as Dana is blocking GSP from that chance, and GSP hasn't lost a fight in a very, very long time.

No one can argue the legacy of a fighter who can claim 3 title in 3 different divisions.
But, I dont think Conor can put away any top 5- 3 WW (Tyron, Till, Colby, Kamaru)

He barely beat Diaz in their second contest..
He should go back to FW

Conor being the first three division champion would be hollow as Dana is blocking GSP from that chance, and GSP hasn't lost a fight in a very, very long time.
Are you saying GSP is being blocked from fighting for the LW title?

Tyron Woodley is too big for him. He would eat many lefts for breakfast.

3 belts, defended none. That would be an impressive feat indeed.

That could absolutely happen

Not that I'd put my life savings on it

Sure anything can happen but when I look at their skillsets I just don't see it...Woodley is just to good

Back