How embarrassing is this for CNN

And how does that compare to their average earlier in the year, and this month/week last year and the year before? Without context, the number is useless

I agree and disagree.

I agree that context is important to determine if they should be embarrassed for dropping in viewership because of #fakenews.

I disagree with laying on your back with your legs spread while playing hockey.

So now CNN is as bad as a Fox News. Perhaps Fox News has improved but there was a time, just a few years back in fact that they were just spouting off lies constantly.

They also support candidates that are on the right.

Why are people acting like this never happened but in reverse.

For the week ending December 18 2016 CNN ranked number 18 for total viewers per day for ad supported cable networks.
CNN was beat out by channels such as The cartoon network, Home and garden TV network, and perhaps the most embarrassing, The FOOD Network had more daily viewers than CNN had.

for primetime viewers CNN didn`t even rank in the top 25.

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/this-weeks-cable-ratings/
Drawing conclusions from one week's worth of ratings is dumb.

maybe 10 years ago

Screenshot-2014-11-29-17.45.16.jpg
This tells you everything you need to know

I don't see how you can say that. Fox is practically all right wing talking heads while MSNBC are mostly left wing talking heads.
Hard not to agree that Fox leans to the right. I wouldn't necessarily say they're in the middle.

I think CNN just appears more shameless lately because the left in general has been umm...a bit out of control as of late, claiming the moral high ground on every issue to the point that facts take a backseat to the agenda.

Does this count as Social Justice?

It's some sort of justice for sure.

Van Jones is one of CNNs employees. They had this clown as a regular member on their "presidential panel" during the election. That should tell you all you need to know about CNN.

The only good thing about CNN is some of their female anchors. And that's before they open their mouths.

So now CNN is as bad as a Fox News. Perhaps Fox News has improved but there was a time, just a few years back in fact that they were just spouting off lies constantly.

They also support candidates that are on the right.

Why are people acting like this never happened but in reverse.

They aren't. FOX was bloody embarrassing for the longest time. It was only their hate for both candidates this past year that brought them down to Earth a bit.

The thing with CNN is that it just kind of came out of the blue. Not too long ago, they were fairly respectable. Left leaning for sure, but not to a nauseating degree. When BLM hit the scene, they went full retard. Then Hillary happened and they just threw out all of their journalistic integrity. Now they're an absolute joke, and it all happened so quickly.

It would be great if CNN didn't have war coverage 24 hours a day/7 Days a week like over the past 16 years.

I think I speak for everyone in America when I say we are sick & tired of these damn wars!
Even the communists weren't this stupid about spending two decades involved in the same war.

I don't see why anyone would be shocked that the food network gets more viewers than cnn. This is a nation of fat asses.

Sure, CNN is fair and balanced......with their editing to make their favorite candidates and causes look good.

its odd that they would have so low ratings, when it seems to be the go to station for airports and hotel lobbies for playing news, I rarely come across a public establishment playing fox on their screens

its odd that they would have so low ratings, when it seems to be the go to station for airports and hotel lobbies for playing news, I rarely come across a public establishment playing fox on their screens

I think it's because CNN for the longest time had a more straight news without opinion. It was less in your face than turning on Hannity or Lawrence O'Donnell. Which are bound to piss off atleast half the patrons. CNN started losing its cool when riots became a bi-weekly thing and of course the cheese slid off the cracker completely when their namesake ran for president

Back