How embarassing is TUF 25 for team Alpha Male? & much is Jack Bucksholt a douche?(TUF SPOILER)

Not much to watch. Cody and TJ keep calling each other 'bitch', and then after a few minutes Cody loses it and pretends like he's going to fight TJ and his team has to hold him back. Rinse and repeat on every episode. It's just embarrassing. Usually the fighters are the most immature, but this season Cody tops everyone.
That is a spot on summary. I know that reality TV in general is largely half fake/scripted, but it's hard to give Cody the benefit of the doubt when he acts the same way EVERY episode.

They're such little bitches and such a mess. No wonder TJ left. And now they're down 6-0 as a team against TJ and Ludwig. Haha!

I totally agree bro but I have been also thinking is this just Faber's tactics as well? Are they just super ramping up the douchebag persona just to create more drama and get more viewers not only to the show but also for Cody.

Call Faber what you want, he's always been a very good business man so it might not be too far fetched of an idea. Mayweather is the best promotor by having people hate him so much they buy his ppv just for the hope to watch him get his ass beat.

This season was the first TUF I've seen since the GSP/Koscheck season. I'm sorry I tuned in. Team Frodo is pure cringe.
I'm glad I tuned in because if I didn't i'd still probably be rooting for some guys from Team Alpha Male.

That was hilarious - I remember one episode where Ken had them lifting those big stones - that was the training - he also brought in some body builder guy who was telling the guys something along the lines of lift heavy and eat steak.

I also remember one training session was the guys watching old footage of kens fights.
My favorite was Ed herman goes "I don't know about everyone else but I'm over 200lbs right now, if I have to fight on tuesday should I really eat steak ?"

Classic TUF moment.

That door was never my friend - Dana White

I totally agree bro but I have been also thinking is this just Faber's tactics as well? Are they just super ramping up the douchebag persona just to create more drama and get more viewers not only to the show but also for Cody.

Call Faber what you want, he's always been a very good business man so it might not be too far fetched of an idea. Mayweather is the best promotor by having people hate him so much they buy his ppv just for the hope to watch him get his ass beat.

If you watch Cody and Faber post and pre fight vids they were always bad at trash talking. So their behavior here is not that surprising

They're such little bitches and such a mess. No wonder TJ left. And now they're down 6-0 as a team against TJ and Ludwig. Haha!
Funny to see you write Justin's surname as Bucksholt because the way Duane or whoever was saying it in episode 6, at first I was like who is this 'Buckles' guy? Blah blah blah, Buckles. Great, good for you, Buckles...

<{vega}>

Anyone catch Nijem's tattoo? Right shoulder, IIRC. Couldn't make it out but looked like a character from Assassin's Creed or the like, lol.

The Djiin thatoo?
Could be; I'm unfamiliar with what that is though. Lots of variation via Google so let me know when you have a moment. Looked pretty cool, as far as shoulder tattoos go.

Not much to watch. Cody and TJ keep calling each other 'bitch', and then after a few minutes Cody loses it and pretends like he's going to fight TJ and his team has to hold him back. Rinse and repeat on every episode. It's just embarrassing. Usually the fighters are the most immature, but this season Cody tops everyone.

His team has to hold him back even though they are all bigger than him. The coaches are half the size of the guys they are coaching. If it kicked off properly Cody and TJ would be lost in the crowd

His team has to hold him back even though they are all bigger than him. The coaches are half the size of the guys they are coaching. If it kicked off properly Cody and TJ would be lost in the crowd

That would never happen. You can tell by the looks on the TUF fighters faces that they think this whole beef is stupid as fuck and they wouldn't scuffle over it. They're probably legit embarrassed to even be apart of this debacle.

aside from faber the alpha males seem to be ghettoish hot-heads.
i am more impressed with guys like tj and ludwig who keep their cool

JUSTIN BUCHHOLZ has lost his last 3 fights, if that makes anyone feel better
$
He's really upped his douche game on this season. I hope they book him to fight someone just to get ko'd.

Back