How embarassing is TUF 25 for team Alpha Male? & much is Jack Bucksholt a douche?(TUF SPOILER)

Rampage will forever have that title.
Rampage went 1-0 against doors that season tho
giphy.gif

Drinkin wit da BOYEEEEEEEEEEES best part of the season/TUF history

<codychoke>

This season makes me feel bad that I was ever a fan of Team Alpha Male. How I could have been blinded by just how douchy its members are leaves me disappointed in my judge if character.

No wonder TJ left them. Joey B showed to be nothing more than a midget bully in his season and this season just fully confirmed it.

Cody is one of those dudes that, if he were a bit older, would have been a huge fan of Linkin Park when they first came out. Of course, he would have been one of the fans most pissed off by their second album, when it was no longer filled with teen anger and angst.

I liked their first album myself and I am old.

TAM acting like school girls

The most recent episode was just brutal. I knew Cody was a hothead, but Duane made Buchholz look like a complete asshat. Everytime Buchholz tried to talk shit and egg Duane on, Duane would calmly de-escalate the situation, and Buccholz would just keep going. Saying shit like "Oh, you train beginners kick boxing," and Duane was like, "Yeah, I enjoy teaching martial arts to everybody." Or when he tried to talk shit about Cody being champ, Duane would just say congratulations and try to shake his hand.

Justin Bucholz? More like JUST IN BUTT HOLES! Haha! Amirite, bros?! :cool:

giphy.gif

aside from faber the alpha males seem to be ghettoish hot-heads.
i am more impressed with guys like tj and ludwig who keep their cool

JUSTIN BUCHHOLZ has lost his last 3 fights, if that makes anyone feel better
$

I don't get it. How does someone with a record and career like that move into a head coaching position for an elite gym of fighters? What other credentials does this guy have (or what am I missing)? I mean I feel like Faber could make a better head coach...

The Bucholz thing was super cringy. He actually offers to fight Duane on the undercard. Duane is retired and old af. wtf is he thinking?

Cody is one of the dumbest fighters ever, what Cruz said is true, dude gets frustrated that he cant articulate what he wants to say so he just uses aggression instead. He has the stupidest fucking logic ever too, since the first episode he's been saying TJ is playing a victim and trying to make us look bad, but I'm not gonna let him. Keeps saying that shit every episode.

No motherfucker, you fools make yourselves look bad by acting like teenage girls about TJ leaving. Get the fuck over it.

I don't get it. How does someone with a record and career like that move into a head coaching position for an elite gym of fighters? What other credentials does this guy have (or what am I missing)? I mean I feel like Faber could make a better head coach...
He is super great at being a bro.

Cody being down 6-0 isnt necessarily solely because of his coaching.. The matchups are favourable towards TJs team. I mean Nijem vs Lane?

Back