How does sherdog make use of their time during WMMA intermission?

Captain Tight

Gettin two birds stoned at once
@Blue
Reaction score
Honest question, which of the following closely describes you during a random WMMA match in the middle of a Card. (NOT INCLUDING THE BIG WMMA FIGHTS EX. RONDA, JOANNA)

1. You refuse to watch women's fights so you ALWAYS briefly turn the channel,only to turn it back on after its over

2. Watch it, but bitch about it on the inside the entire time

3. Take a shit/Smoke break/Beer Run

4. Watch it because you have no particular problem with women's fights, you just wanna watch each fight.

5. Sip your Caramel Cappuccino from Starbucks while excitedly hyped for each of the women's fights, simultaneously shitposting on Sherdog from your Mac-book about "how much you enjoyed that fight just as much as the men's, IF NOT MORE"! Roaring at others that if they didn't appreciate it then they're simply filthy casuals, all while maintaining AESTHETIC SUPERIORITY with your new fedora.

-------------------

Let's keep this short, sweet, and simple boys. Choose 1-2 and fuck off with the rants.

I take my dog for a walk so o can just go straight to bed when the card is over

I skipped the Klose/Teymur fight instead because I knew that would be pointless. I like Herrig so I watched that fight and enjoyed making money on it.

Why so much hate for WMMA? Y'all seem like a bunch of insecure :eek::eek::eek:s.

Sometimes I just watch this over and over and don't know why:

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

I mean I don't go as far as to skip it but I'm certainly a lot less interested and if i gotta use the bathroom then I totally don't mind missing the girls

Step outside to have a jazz cigarette.

I cooked up a porterhouse steak , medium rare

Why so much hate for WMMA? Y'all seem like a bunch of insecure :eek::eek::eek:s.

Hey asshole, this thread was made for simplicity. No rants, I'm just waiting for someone to shamelessly post #6

Be honest TS, were you made fun of/ignored by women in highschool?

Fucking chronic and dab break, crack open a good wheat beer

Its terrible to watch, even my wife agrees how lame the women fight

Women MMA is basically the same as male MMA. I really don't get the whole hate around it.

The fighting, the action, the hits, the violence, everything is there.

It's not like watching women's hockey or I don't know, other sports where the female category is noticably slower, not as intense or not nearly as fun to watch.

But in the UFC, it's 2 fighters facing each other and battling. There are always some interesting moments, even in the female category.

Plus sometimes you get some hot female fighters and you get to peek at a nice ass.

I whine, stamp my feet, and make a thread on sherdog about how much girls suck at stuff!

Turn on a ftball, baseball, basketball gm or whatever sporting event is currently on

I whine, stamp my feet, and make a thread on sherdog about how much girls suck at stuff!
A couple years back I was surprised when I learned the octogon could be set in the kitchen.

Honest question, which of the following closely describes you during a random WMMA match in the middle of a Card. (NOT INCLUDING THE BIG WMMA FIGHTS EX. RONDA, JOANNA)

1. You refuse to watch women's fights so you ALWAYS briefly turn the channel,only to turn it back on after its over

2. Watch it, but bitch about it on the inside the entire time

3. Take a shit/Smoke break/Beer Run

4. Watch it because you have no particular problem with women's fights, you just wanna watch each fight.

5. Sip your Caramel Cappuccino from Starbucks while excitedly hyped for each of the women's fights, simultaneously shitposting on Sherdog from your Mac-book about "how much you enjoyed that fight just as much as the men's, IF NOT MORE"! Roaring at others that if they didn't appreciate it then they're simply filthy casuals, all while maintaining AESTHETIC SUPERIORITY with your new fedora.
-------------------

Let's keep this short, sweet, and simple boys. Choose 1-2 and fuck off with the rants.

6) I download because I don't have time to waste watching women and midgets. Then I don't download the fights with women and midgets

Back