How does prime Benson Hendo vs Khabib go?

UFCBlackbelt

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Does Khabib smesh? Or does Benson have the right style?

That could be good actually.

Khabib would maul imo. Pettis subbed bendo and even though he has an underrated ground game, Khabib is too much.

Bendo was mauled by Khabilov for 4 rounds. Khabib kills him.

Random fun fact: When Bendo fought
Khabilov, he thought he was fighting Khabib.

Great wrestling, great bjj, great cardio, good striking with decent leg kicks, and a solid chin. Khabib has yet to fight someone like Bendo. He'd lose. Maybe.

Khabib dominates him like he did to RDA

Pushes him away with leg kicks and keeps his distance but Khabib eventually grabs a leg kick and takes it down and that's it.

Hendo is known to be super active on the ground but maybe against Khabib he will gas out faster because of how active he may be

Does Khabib smesh? Or does Benson have the right style?
I don't know anything for sure, except Benson would bop around with hair flying every way, until I lost interest. The harder the fight, the more he employs the "Guida Technique".

Prime Benson was fun to watch. Comfortable everywhere and had some crazy scrambles. He wasn't afraid of being in bad situations. It would be an interesting fight stylistically.

Khabib would maul imo. Pettis subbed bendo and even though he has an underrated ground game, Khabib is too much.
Oh yeah because Khabib snatches up subs from off his back all the time!

Oh yeah because Khabib snatches up subs from off his back all the time!
Khabibs got a decent bottom game but no where near Pettis. Bendo would be a motherfucker cause of his chin, athleticism, flexibility, and seriously good cardio.

I think Ben wins
He’s to active and has an amazing cardio among anything else, and whenever Khabib gets on top of a good grappler, he does zero damage as in the RDA fight

Would be one of Khabib's tougher fights for sure. 2011 Benson would probably take him via decision imo because it's not like Khabib has been proving it against any elite mma wrestlers in recent years. Lol @ people saying "he'd win just like he did against RDA" who is a completely different style of fighter :rolleyes:

Good luck to Khabib holding onto one of those tree trunk legs

Well theres only one way to find out unfortunately.. But bendo has failed and ben submitted by top grapplers so.. Prolly not good the only guys close to his division i see competing with khabib are.

Brian ortega.
Holloway
Aldo
Mcgregor
Tony ferguson.
Raging al with a camp.
Duston porriere

Other than these fighters and half are at 145 pnds i really dont wanna see him fight anybody else because styles and skill sets make fights.

But i dont see anybody else stopping khabib unless we go to ww then i wanna see
Tyron
Colby
I think beeb smokes everyone else at ww

Chandler beat Bendo pretty easily, but gassed in the final round. Could be similar.

Khabibs got a decent bottom game but no where near Pettis. Bendo would be a motherfucker cause of his chin, athleticism, flexibility, and seriously good cardio.
I’m not saying he doesn’t, but what do you base that on? Would be a fun match up but its stupid to say “Pettis subed him so Khabib would too”

Back