How does one get stripped of a fake belt?

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Its kinda hilarious el cuckoo is upset Dana is stripping him of a fake belt.
Thoughts?

He has the real belt, he earned that more than the fuck holding up the division

if he is dumb enough to trip on a cord then i say go ahead !!

both fighters knew this was the fight to happen !! and then of course tony has to even the score to try and buy more time..

i dont think it bothers Tony as much .. he keeps his win streak and has more time to prepare with other opponents such as lee and alvarez ..

dude should have just taken his L like a man

He has the real belt, he earned that more than the fuck holding up the division
lol thats hilarious

Conor dominated and then stopped the actual champ to win the belt, Tony got mounted and beat up then fluked his win against an up and comer..... for the interim title

but yeah, he had the "real" belt didnt he haha

Sorry but Connie refuses to defend for fear of losing a title...just look at his entire career.

How? By wearing sunglasses inside.

It's almost like calling the police on somebody that stole something you stole only he did not steal it, my point is why complain over something that is fake and is not yours.
Have you ever seen an interim belt defended? The reason why is because nobody has something that is a deception to sell something to the public that it's not.
A contender fight is the most an interim match is and sometimes it's not even that

Conor loses his belt too. So, everything is otay<{coachie}>

I don't know but dammit Tony Ferguson found a way

Its kinda hilarious el cuckoo is upset Dana is stripping him of a fake belt.
Thoughts?

I agree neither Conor nor Eddie should have ever fought for the belt in the first place. Both were a delegitimization of the belt. It’s been fake ever since.

I agree neither Conor nor Eddie should have ever fought for the belt in the first place. Both were a delegitimization of the belt. It’s been fake ever since.
Khabib kills either fight that night.

Khabib vs Tony needs to happen to have a real champ.

Just like Yoel vs Whittaker decided the real MW champ while you had that fun match between bisping and gsp.

It's almost like calling the police on somebody that stole something you stole only he did not steal it, my point is why complain over something that is fake and is not yours.
Have you ever seen an interim belt defended? The reason why is because nobody has something that is a deception to sell something to the public that it's not.
A contender fight is the most an interim match is and sometimes it's not even that
Yeah. Renan Barao defended the interim belt twice before getting promoted to full champ.

It seems weird to me that he's getting stripped in like 6 months but Conor hasn't fought in like 2 years but hasn't been stripped. It just doesn't make sense.

Max vs khabib for Interim interim champ?

Last edited:
Makes no sense that they stripped the belt. They should have just made another interim.

is this for the one belt? Or will there be like 3 afterwards? Crazy. Strip Conor for inactivity. Why strip Tony?

There is no LW champ.

If Holloway wins there will be. But if Khabib wins-- there still won't be.

Khabib, Tony, Conor. They are the best 3. Until someone beats one of them, there is no LW champ.

Ferguson was like:

When the champ gets stripped the inteirm champ becomes champ. Conor gets stripped on the 7th during my fight. But if i dont fight and Conor gets stripped I become champ without fighting.

1jqcf8.jpg

Back