How does Ngannou beat Miocic?

Miocic has only been stopped once in his MMA career. His ability to take a punch has been proven. What makes you think Ngannou has what it takes to stop Miocic? His two best wins are aginst guys who can hardly take a punch anymore.
You can switch that around too. Stipes best wins are against Werdum and Overeem. Werdum has been 1 punch ko'd before and we know Reems chin isnt the greatest. BTW should be banned for that stupid fucking username.

You can switch that around too. Stipes best wins are against Werdum and Overeem. Werdum has been 1 punch ko'd before and we know Reems chin isnt the greatest. BTW should be banned for that stupid fucking username.

tenor.gif

Your usermane is SoSoSmart shut the fuck up!

' By the will of power. Vice versa. '
- Tze

I disagree

Santos - top HW, just like Werdum and Reem

Roy - tough as fuck, impressive resume

Hunt - also, he is a very tough fighter

Arlo - if it works for Ngannou, it works for Stipe too, right? also, Stipe KO him after Arlo had 6 consecutive wins and Ngannou KOd him after Arlo had 3 losses by being finished

Gonzaga - good HW

You can add Blaydes to Ngannou's resume, although he is still young. If we add Blaydes to Ngannou's, we can add del Rosario to Stipe. The guy was legit, too bad he died.

I'm a Stipe fan, but it would be foolish to think one shot couldn't take him out. How? 1 shot knockout power. It doesn't even matter Ngannou is "green", if your fists can nuke anyone at anytime you always have a chance,

Alot of people are writing Miocic off to early and honestly I’m perplexed. Sure, Ngannou may hit as hard as a Ford Focus or whatever, but other than the good ol’ puncher’s chance how does Ngannou beat Stipe? His best wins are Arlovski and Overeem two men who’s ability to take a solid punch as severely dimished.

How does Ngannou get it done? What round does he finish the fight?

It's simple. KO . U say punchers chance this and that but don't realize Ngannou is a much better striker. He is VERY technical. He sets traps and no man has been able to avoid the only one who did survived two rounds of brutality and could barely stand for a 3rd round lol Ngannou is undefeated 11-0 about to be 12-0 all finishes

Also don't b surprised if Ngannou wins this fight by KIMURA or some kind of arm lock . The man is VERY good on the ground u will see

The question is will Miocic survive the first round? And whats next for Ngannou after geting the belt? Will there be any contender to fight him, serious contenders? Will Joe Jones fight him when he returns? (he kills Jones if they fight in this year)

do you see this dude ? hes a heavyweight with the speed and dexterity of a welterweight atleast. the way he moves is quick and sharp af , and i can totally see stipe getting sniped early , as francis is also really precise.

Miocic has only been stopped once in his MMA career. His ability to take a punch has been proven. What makes you think Ngannou has what it takes to stop Miocic? His two best wins are aginst guys who can hardly take a punch anymore.
Because he has been dropped by the 2 heaviest hitters he has fought.

That's why.

By standing in the pocket and trading with Stipe. Something Werdum/Overeem didn't do.

For some stupid reason Werdum chased Stipe & Overeem ran from Stipe.
Ngannou doesn't seem like the type of fighter to be scared. He may only need to land 1-2 punches.

Alot of people are writing Miocic off to early and honestly I’m perplexed. Sure, Ngannou may hit as hard as a Ford Focus or whatever, but other than the good ol’ puncher’s chance how does Ngannou beat Stipe? His best wins are Arlovski and Overeem two men who’s ability to take a solid punch as severely dimished.

How does Ngannou get it done? What round does he finish the fight?

You get a like for your username.

I got miocic as the favourite, more tools, smart fighter and experience. Having said that, I could easily see Ngannou stopping him. Guys got power speed and knows how to use it. More than a punchers chance.
stipe-struve.gif

By KO, obviously.

The better question is how does Stipe beat Ngannou? I'm interested to see if Stipe tries to take Francis down.
I don't think he will, his a stand-up guy and even in an embedded, he said that. Boxing is his bread and butter

Back