How does Jones' get popped for coke before PEDs?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"You mean to tell me I’m smart enough to outsmart f—king USADA and f—king the Nevada Athletic Commission for 10 years, but I failed a cocaine test? I’m a mastermind steroid user that beat all these guys, for 10 years? He knows in his heart that I didn’t do steroids."

He has a point. How does he get away with roiding for his whole career - but gets popped for coke?

That's about as close to reality as...

If I Did It. By, OJ Simpson.

But, ppl will blow it off.

No, I didn't cheat. But if I did...

Riiiiight...

Jones...

zg0OR.gif

Jon, you're not getting any fans right now. Listen to Jackson. Go get some fans, and stop saying dumb shit.

Lance Armstrong did it. USADA was introduced during his fuck up with the hit and run, before that it was juice city in the UFC.
AFAIK his first fight under USADA was OSP, if true, I'm not suprised he chanced getting back on it after that.

I don't think to took PED all those years before his first suspension but during his suspension he was doing a lot lifting and looking way different coming back then got caught. Coke is not something USDA look for in a test not sure why they tested Jones for that.

I don't think it was very hard to get away with PEDs in the past. That is unless you showed up to the fight having used them recently.

Because they make designer steroids but not designer coke. He's trying to trick the ignorant public by talking that way.

Why would he need to roid his whole career to be a cheat. All it takes is juicing between and in one or two fights and he is a fake champ. If anything Jones admits he is a cheater here. Only that he cheated a few times.

"You mean to tell me I’m smart enough to outsmart f—king USADA and f—king the Nevada Athletic Commission for 10 years, but I failed a cocaine test? I’m a mastermind steroid user that beat all these guys, for 10 years? He knows in his heart that I didn’t do steroids."

He has a point. How does he get away with roiding for his whole career - but gets popped for coke?
Probably because roiding is a matter of training, and using coke is a matter of maturity and self-control. Guess where Jon's lacking...

Because coke isn't illegal outside of competition, and it wasn't actually supposed to be made public that he failed the test. Who knows how many times he would have popped for coke if it was actually tested for outside of comp?

Edit: meaning, he had less of a reason to try to mask his coke use.

lol......nice cover JJones. Jackson/Wink MMA is a Meca of HiTech Information. I personally know of a Low level Jackson UFC fighter who took Exogenous testosterone before fights and never got popped. They are cutting edge scientists there. As far as JJones testing Positive for Cocaine??? Proof only that YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID. Now what I wonder is how he never popped for DaGanga of which he was a massive user. JJOnes is Playing Everyone in the above quote. One day his manager will write a tell all book for millions( IF JJOnes beats DC and gets away with EyePoking/Drugging during his reign) If he ever gets broke.

Because coke isn't illegal outside of competition, and it wasn't actually supposed to be made public that he failed the test. Who knows how many times he would have popped for coke if it was actually tested for outside of comp?

Don't forget the Admitted Marijuana he used continuously and Never got popped for.

“One thing people don’t realize is that you can be a drug addict even if you are a stoner. If you are waking up every day and smoking, smoking before you eat, smoking before you train, smoke before you sleep, smoking before you watch a movie, smoking before your study session, you are an addict. It doesn’t have to be a hard drug to be an addict.

“If you’re spending lots of money on it and all your friends are people who do it as well and you don’t really associate with people who are completely sober, then, yeah, you are an addict. I think that’s why people have these issues with marijuana, because they don’t really consider it a drug.” SO SAID JJONES

also because jones is not in charge of his steroids usage, he have people who do that for him, doctors ,coach, who tell him what to take when to take it, nobody oversee his cocaine usage

because he didn't take masking agents for coke as he did with PEDs. masking agents which are forbidden (because they mask steroids in tests) and that he blamed on dick pills.

also because jones is not in charge of his steroids usage, he have people who do that for him, doctors ,coach, who tell him what to take when to take it, nobody oversee his cocaine usage
Now there is an angle I could work with.

And....what test results Were NOT made Public?

Back