How does everyone feel about the spending bill?

Much more blatant, the GOP candidates lie way more. At least the dems will try and fulfill some of the will of its voter base.

The dems and reps are a globalist uniparty. The reps only ever fulfill the will of the neo con wing of the gop. Meanwhile the Dems only fulfill the will of the marxist, pro state wing of the party. Meanwhile those of us who just want to protect our speech, guns, privacy, economy, culture, our sovereignty well...were still screwed.

I'm not even attacking the GOP's voter base. With the two party system they are kinda damned if they do damned if they don't.

Bingo. There is no other option.

The blame goes toward any Republican and Democrat who voted for this
Blame is on the Rs since they control both Houses.
And the Primary blame is on Trump, since he could have vetoed the bill.

Why didn't he threaten to veto unless the Wall was funded?

Blame is on the Rs since they control both Houses.
And the Primary blame is on Trump, since he could have vetoed the bill.

Why didn't he threaten to veto unless the Wall was funded?

So you don't blame the democrats who voted for this, only republicans?

There's hundreds of people in power right now all with checks and balances
Individual Rep or Senator's power is not comparable with Party power that comes with controlling both Houses. It is also nothing compared to the power the President wields.

At some point you have to admit, Trump threw his base under the bus.

Individual Rep or Senator's power is not comparable with Party power that comes with controlling both Houses. It is also nothing compared to the power the President wields.

At some point you have to admit, Trump threw his base under the bus.

I just dont see it that way

I just dont see it that way
You don't accept that the President has the most power, and could have vetoes the bill?
You don't accept that the GOP controls the Houses and so could have stopped the bill?

You don't accept that the President has the most power, and could have vetoes the bill?
You don't accept that the GOP controls the Houses and so could have stopped the bill?

Trump had the power to pass the bill or tank the economy. Given everything else going on I can't blame him for choosing to past the bill. The people who voted for the bill is who I blame.

Trump had the power to pass the bill or tank the economy. Given everything else going on I can't blame him for choosing to past the bill. The people who voted for the bill is who I blame.

Claiming he had no choice because the economy would have tanked, is a dichotomy, because you are present only 2 options as the Only options. There is no reason to assume the economy would have tanked if he had vetoed the Bill. He also could have threatened the make-up of the bill prior to it reaching his desk by stating he would veto it if it didn't include things he wanted.

You are still coming up with excuses to defend him. Lots of conservative pundits and commenters on conservative news sites are laying into Trump, but you are still faithfully defending him.

The GOP and Trump especially deserve most of the blame, because they are in power.

Claiming he had no choice because the economy would have tanked, is a dichotomy, because you are present only 2 options as the Only options. There is no reason to assume the economy would have tanked if he had vetoed the Bill. He also could have threatened the make-up of the bill prior to it reaching his desk by stating he would veto it if it didn't include things he wanted.

You are still coming up with excuses to defend him. Lots of conservative pundits and commenters on conservative news sites are laying into Trump, but you are still faithfully defending him.

The GOP and Trump especially deserve most of the blame, because they are in power.

Not all republicans and not all democrats deserve blame just the ones who wrote it and voted for it. Not sure why you're he'll bent on being partisan about this. I mean i know it's an emotional and maturity thing but I guess I don't understand the appeal.

Ok have a good night Rod. lol

Seriously, the Trifflin dilemma is valid when the US Dollar was pegged to a very finite resource called Gold.

Your own source points it out "under the Bretton Woods system".

Lol he's arguing with me in the CLOUD act thread and he's making sure not to duplicate his argument in this thread.

In the other thread he's arguing that Trump was helpless to oppose this bill because he was hampered by the trade war and the swamp... the trade war Trump started against everybody's advice and the swamp he didn't drain because he's too busy draining all his own people.

It's fucking marvellous to see TCK in action sometimes.

Here's another screen cap of what's happening in the the biggest Trumptard safe space on the internet:

w9F8eXh_d.jpg

Seriously, the Trifflin dilemma is valid when the US Dollar was pegged to a very finite resource called Gold.

Your own source points it out "under the Bretton Woods system".

Rod that's what I was saying the whole time. I said that absent the petrodollar, Triffin issues would cripple the US economy, as it did pre-1971

I like you Rodney, and I presented a ton of upper level concepts (petrodollar, petrodollar recycling, Triffin Dilemma, etc) in a short amount of time so I'm not gonna hold it against you that you didn't perfectly process it all at first. I just can't hold back when I'm quoted and refuted on issues that shouldn't even be up for debate in the first place

Back